How to Renew Historic Registration

How do I renew my Historic Registration ?

Toymods needs to stamp and sign your Historic Vehicle Declaration form that is required by the RMS.

For us to do this we need to see:

  • Your Vehicle (or current photos of it) – to ensure it still complies
  • Your Pink Slip
  • Confirmation of your valid/current Toymods Membership (Info is on the forums in your profile)
  • A completed Toymods Application for Historic Rego form
  • Your $10 Toymods Administration fee

All the RMS needs to see is your pink slip and the Completed Historic Vehicle Registration Form. You should also take your Toymods Membership card just in case they ask. And generally they will want to see your Drivers licence.


Comments are closed.