Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walbro Install - MA61 Circuit Opening Relay Contact Rating

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic 82MKII's Avatar

Default Re: Walbro Install - MA61 Circuit Opening Relay Contact Rating

Phew - you had me worried for a while there

Olde mechanic Carport Converter oldeskewltoy's Avatar

I do tech response for a USA distributor for Walbro. I'm on a first name basis with a few Walbro engineers. The Walbro 255 is NEVER required for a 4AGE... well, if you are running in excess of 400hp then you might need it. The standard replacement pump is good to 160hp! Working with Walbro and www.fuel-pumps.net we have created in intermeditate kit to fit the engines that do need more fuel then oem, but don't need as much as a 255 delivers.... What in essence was done is using a Integra pump with an AE86 install kit we get an additional 5 gals per hour, with out adding pressure... or excess volume. What this intermediate kit does is fill the gap that MOST modded AE86s(that need more than OEM) fall into... over 160hp, but under 240hp.
    the kit is refered to as the P527A and to get it you just need to send an email to [email protected]

Oh... there are no worries about excess voltage/amperage draw while using the Integra pump

Fuel Economy Warrior Carport Converter Vios-GT_07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrUZida
    Cool, just making sure it was legit.
    All of the ones on eBay that are new and under $150 are fake.
    now i gotta pull out that walbro i got under the bed and double check it's genuine it has this info engraved though not very deep onto the pump itself.. would it be genuine??

was looking at a confirmed fake the other day and it's very similar.. only under a closer look it can be confirmed a fake..
    Research has shown child in front seat causes accidents, accident in back seat causes child