hey guys 20th of august is our drift day .................................

we are going to be holding a private drift day at calder park at 180$ for the whole day at calder plus $20 bond from everyone so it will be $200 to drive and you get $20 back at the end of the day providing no one was destroying the track ie drop off drift and just common sense stuff really

so it $180 to drift all day

I'm going to get a bbq going for lunch with sausages and bread supplyed for free for the drivers and $2 for sausage and bread for spectators.....

please express intrest in the track day and also interest in joining our drift club

http://www.myspace.com/cluboutrun <<< also join our myspace we will be updating this with regular photos and stuff like that

entrys will be capped at 30 cars so get your money in quick I will be taking cash entrys at the west meets or pm me for bank details to secure a spot

we are just using the back section in both directions so it will be fun entering over the hill into those esess it's a super fun section down there so we will have a ball

spectators will be $10 at the gate

Passengers should not be a problem as long as they are wearing the basic safety items like helmets, long pants, long sleeve top and enclosed shoes so all cars no roll cage needed as this is a private club day woooooooooooooootttttttttttt

got 4 spots left guys ! it this comming monday. if anyone would like to come its gonna be an awsome day.

give luke fink a call on 0413449246