Hi Guys. Need some help

Gone down the well publicised route of MA61 struts, MS65 hubs, RA60 control arms into an AE86 with a hilux diff and 1ggte. Project being going on for over a year. Putting all together when first major problem arose.

Purchased coil over conversion with strut insert to suit sprinter. After measuring all components, it was determined the AE86 strut insert would fit the MA61 strut. As it turned out, it wont. Where the original spring seats were welded on, deformation in the steel made the hole smaller which fouled the insert. After 2 hrs with a die grinder and hone, this was fixed, only to find that the insert now gets stuck at the spot weld marks around the brake hose bracket.

Has any body had this problem, it seems to be less than a millimeter difference between the 2 struts, and is there any solutions.

At the moment, I am looking at boring out the length of the strut 1mm oversize to accept the insert. I thought of removing the original strut tube and fitting my own or looking for another strut with the same size stub axle to suit the ms65 hub.

The second problem is with the coil over conversion at the rear. The kit I have purchased uses the original shock mount in the body which I think is too weak to support the extra load over a long period of time. I will also need to fabricate my own diff mount which is fortunate as I dont see how the standard sprinter shock mount would handle the extra load either.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.