Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toyota Crown MS63 Custom Wagon Info

Toymods Vice President Chief Engine Builder TheToyman75's Avatar

Default Re: Toyota Crown MS63 Custom Wagon Info

I assume your chasing the chrome strip that runs along the bottom of the tailgate ? Lucky for youI am one of the half a dozen MS63 crown fans not located in Japan

I have one hear that has 2 dents in it but could be repaired allot easier than making one from scratch. I was keeping all my tailgate spares but if you happy to have it posted from here (Australia) then PM me and we can talk pricing. I'll get a cuouple of pics up when I get back from a quick trip to the shops.
    1971 2T-B Celica TA22 ST.
    1973 2T-G Celica TA22, aka "The Unicorn".
    1975 2T-G Celica TA27 GT
    1976 2T-G Celica TA23, aka "The Colonel".
    1985 3F Auto FJ62 Landcruiser
    1989 7M-GTE MA70 Supra, aka "The Poopra"

History: Rods Classic Celica Sampler thread.

Car Butcher Carport Converter WDE_BDY's Avatar

So if I was to mention there is one getting crushed tomorrow (I never checked if it had the chrome you want) then I will be neg repped into oblivion?

Yep they look great Carport Converter gianttomato's Avatar

Your rep will be flopped lower than whale shit dude.

Junior Member 1st year Apprentice

If either of you can check on that chrome strip for me I'd greatly appreciate it. Also I'm after the vents that are inside the car just behind and above the rear seats. Those are the only two pieces my car is missing. I'll gladly pay the post from Australia. "And yes I know how much that can run me." Let me know what you guys find out there. The Crowns over here are as rare as Carina's over there.

Car Butcher Carport Converter WDE_BDY's Avatar

Unfortunately I can't check that one for you as I am heading out of town for work for 3 days, if it doesn't get crushed though I will be back out there next weekend so just list everything you need and I will have a look for you. I'm in NZ though, so freight is probably even worse than Oz.

I stripped the spare rear hatch this morning and the chrome trim came off well.

Are these the vents you were after ??

1975 2T-G Celica TA27 GT

I guess I should have been more clear. I need the trim piece for the vent. Not the actual vent itself. sorry for the confusion. But if you can still help........

Here's updated pictures of the wagon.

practicing idiot Automotive Encyclopaedia sheepers's Avatar

im liking those wheels,
    i have a friend who has a parts MS63, he'll be on these forums in a day or two, ill tell him to get in touch with you. i think he has the bits you need if no one else can help. his user name is loceda.
    cheers,
    sheepers.

Toyman 75 or Sheepers. I need that chrome trim still. I'm running out of time for the JCCS car show here on October 6th. Let me know if you guys can help. The car is getting dropped of at the upholstery shop tommorrow. I hope to have it all done and ready for the show. Thanks for all your help so far. Just need that chrome piece if at all possible. Paypal is ready to be sent when you give me the word.

ill see what i can do.
    how long do we have before the show?

Quote Originally Posted by PERTANO
    Toyman 75 or Sheepers. I need that chrome trim still. I'm running out of time for the JCCS car show here on October 6th. Let me know if you guys can help. The car is getting dropped of at the upholstery shop tommorrow. I hope to have it all done and ready for the show. Thanks for all your help so far. Just need that chrome piece if at all possible. Paypal is ready to be sent when you give me the word.
    Pertano,

I have organised the freight and can have it on the way Monday by. You have a PM

Love the pics of your wagon dude its awesome.
    1975 2T-G Celica TA27 GT

Rod,
    Payment was sent. Thank you!!!!

Got the carpet done already. Car looks and feels much better. I exploded the radiator on tuesday so I had to have that rebuilt and I just got it back. The front seats and rear jumper seat will be re-done early next week. I am going to just dye the rear seat and call it a day for now. I hope to get the stereo installed while it's at upholstery too. I still need to bring the front end down another inch but I think I'm going to run out of time for that. SUCKS!!!! Show is only 8 days away!!!!

Rod,
    Payment was sent. Thank you!!!!

Got the carpet done already. Car looks and feels much better. I exploded the radiator on tuesday so I had to have that rebuilt and I just got it back. The front seats and rear jumper seat will be re-done early next week. I am going to just dye the rear seat and call it a day for now. I hope to get the stereo installed while it's at upholstery too. I still need to bring the front end down another inch but I think I'm going to run out of time for that. SUCKS!!!! Show is only 8 days away!!!!

dude, be ultra careful with the temprature of your engine now that you've blown a radiator, keep an eye on the guage, if the needle even looks like moving, stop. early M series engines HATE being overheated and youll have a blown headgasket before you can turn the key off.

I am well aware of the 4M's shortcomings. But I will be keeping an eye on the guage. All it needs to last is a few more weeks then I can start tearing it apart for the 2nd phase of it's rebuild. 1JZ!!!! If the motor lets go it's just the excuse I need to let the misses approve the funds for the swap.

I am well aware of the 4M's shortcomings. But I will be keeping an eye on the guage. All it needs to last is a few more weeks then I can start tearing it apart for the 2nd phase of it's rebuild. 1JZ!!!! WHEN the motor lets go it's just the excuse I need to let the misses approve the funds for the swap.
    fixed for you

sheepers.