Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: wiring diagrams and pin outs for people who need them so help them and add more

Your mum is a Conversion King TERRA Operative's Avatar

Default Re: wiring diagrams and pin outs for people who need them so help them and add more

I'm specifically looking for the wiring in the cabin, I guess that's the same as what timbosaurus wants.

That dude with the AE95's Backyard Mechanic Kebin's Avatar

Default Re: wiring diagrams and pin outs for people who need them so help them and add more

No worries, let me know if you need any assistance.

Actually, can you post what you've got? I reckon I've got a good chance that what I need to find out will be the same, or pretty close.

Thanks.

Sorry for the delay, Here is ADM AE101 Early:

And AE101 ADM Late: (Not sure what the exact difference between early and late)

If anybody needs any of the diagrams clearer i can email the original file etc.

PM sent re higher res.

Junior Member Conversion King timbosaurus's Avatar

Thanks Kebin!

Not only did he go out of his way to scan them in, he's also done them at a higher res, zipped them, and sent them.

What a champ!

Cheers,
    Timbo
    Last edited by timbosaurus; 04-05-2008 at 11:01 AM.
    Current rides...
    2) White RA25ST
    1) Red RA28LT (NOW WITH 1G )

Quote Originally Posted by timbosaurus
    Thanks Kebin!

Not only did he go out of his way to scan them in, he's also done them at a higher res, zipped them, and sent them.

What a champ!

Cheers,
    Timbo
    Hehehe naa i didnt scan em they were in my collection. I got these off a fellow toymodder a while back
    Sharing is caring

Junior Member Conversion King timbosaurus's Avatar

Either way... thanks
    Current rides...
    2) White RA25ST
    1) Red RA28LT (NOW WITH 1G )

Junior Member Too Much Toyota

anyone got a scan of an RA40 diagram? either gen will do.

am trying to sort out various parts of a loom with it outside the car and I'm about 120k away from my manuals which are all in storage.

Ribfeast's diagram's are useful but don't show everything about the chassis loom (e.g. a/c, heater/fan, indicators/hazards, etc).

tia,
    Charles
    ------------------------------
    ST185 road barge / MZ11 forest barge / RA65 garage barge

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic

does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 91 soarer uzz30 4lt V8, i'am currently doin the conversion thing to my 93 hilux 2wd and would like to know those magic 5 wires to make it run, I have the whole car [soarer] if anyone is looking for bits.

Quote Originally Posted by mick08
    does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 91 soarer uzz30 4lt V8, i'am currently doin the conversion thing to my 93 hilux 2wd and would like to know those magic 5 wires to make it run, I have the whole car [soarer] if anyone is looking for bits.
    I might but i think its in japanese.. it was together with the 1jzgte wiring diagram

Founding ****** Automotive Encyclopaedia Mos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mick08
    does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 91 soarer uzz30 4lt V8
    Yep. http://www.toymods.net/mos/pdf/UZZ30...%20Diagram.pdf
    I have most of the U.S. manual photocopied, but only this has been pdf'ed. Let me know if you need to persuade me for other bits
    Mos.
    Admin, I.T., Founding Member, Toymods Car Club Inc.
    2000 IS200 Sports Luxury 1UZ-FE VVTi, 1991 MX83 Grande 2JZ-GTE (sold)

Hey Mos do have ucf11 celsior diagrams?

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic

Thanx MOS those drawings are excellent and by using them i have managed to get the engine to run whilst not being connected to the car if you know what i mean,but there is a but,it runs and idles fine but when you give it a rev it hesitates and you gotta baby it a few times to bring the revs up,which it didn't do before removing the loom from the passenger side footwell. Now i've been told by someone who did a 2j conversion that there needs to be one more random wire hooked up and it'll run sweet,any ideas? It must be in the 2 grey plugs that split off the main engine loom.