Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: wiring diagrams and pin outs for people who need them so help them and add more

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic Wedged'86's Avatar

Default Re: wiring diagrams and pin outs for people who need them so help them and add more

Does anyone have the AE82 twincam wiring diagram?

Junior Member Grease Monkey

Default Re: wiring diagrams and pin outs for people who need them so help them and add more

Senior ****** Carport Converter Sam_Q's Avatar

if they are no good I have something also

this ones out of my toyota repair manual for ae82 aswell if the others are different.

WOW. Those were very comprehensive thanks.

You don't happen to know where i can get the electrical wiring routing pic do you?

im not sure what you mean "wiring routing"..please explain

Crap. i was trying to get the pic off the pdf of parrot's AE86 wiring book to show you what i meant.

If you'd care to go here
    and click on :AE86 Wiring Diagrams (EU/AU) then go to page 77

You'll see what i mean

I'm just trying to figure out what this certain plug plugs into and i know this'll tell me, unfortunately the plain wiring diagram didn't have what i wanted (or i couldn't find it)
    Last edited by Wedged'86; 26-04-2008 at 11:49 AM. Reason: punctuation and grammar

WOW..thats awesome..unfortunately my chassis repair manual doesn't have the routing diagram.sorry mate

edit: try this maybe: http://opc.mr2oc.com/online_parts_ca...CorollaFWD.pdf

i think this the 4age version: http://opc.mr2oc.com/online_parts_ca...WD_FX_FX16.pdf
    Last edited by damo101; 26-04-2008 at 12:21 PM.

Edit: that's heaps comprehensive as well, anyone searching for AE82 wiring diagrams will almost certainly find what their looking for.

Thing is what i'm looking for i'm not sure what it is so i can't find it on a wiring diagram.

Shite.
    Last edited by Wedged'86; 26-04-2008 at 12:37 PM.

Your mum is a Conversion King TERRA Operative's Avatar

Anyone got anything on the AE101 Levin? I've got the 4AGZE version (GTZ Levin).

Senior ****** Carport Converter Sam_Q's Avatar

heres an 20v silvertop wiring diagram out of an ae101 is that it?

Your mum is a Conversion King TERRA Operative's Avatar

Nah, I've got the 4AGZE, it's the 16v engine

Junior Member Conversion King timbosaurus's Avatar

I'm also chasing the AE101 body harness wiring diagrams... Would they be covered by any of the big green books from Toyota?
    Current rides...
    2) White RA25ST
    1) Red RA28LT (NOW WITH 1G )

That dude with the AE95's Backyard Mechanic Kebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by timbosaurus
    I'm also chasing the AE101 body harness wiring diagrams... Would they be covered by any of the big green books from Toyota?
    I have the ADM ae102 body diagrams. I used it to wire up an JDM ae101 4agze engine bay fuse box. Turned out to be pretty much the same as an ADM fusebox

Junior Member Conversion King timbosaurus's Avatar

Cool, thanks.

I've pieced together lots of info to essentially understand AE111 Levin wiring. This is helping me understand an AE101, but it's still no substitute for an accurate diagram.

I'll see if I can find the ADM AE102 wiring, and see how close it is to what I've got.

Cheers,
    Timbo
    Current rides...
    2) White RA25ST
    1) Red RA28LT (NOW WITH 1G )