Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: wiring diagrams and pin outs for people who need them so help them and add more

Junior Member Automotive Encyclopaedia

Default Re: wiring diagrams and pin outs for people who need them so help them and add more

Lextreme has most of the info needed for most 1uzs
    The info is out there it's just that most people don't know how to use google properly
    My 80gig hard drive is full of car data but I don't know how to get the info off it for other people to view it hehehehe
    If u don't mind spending afew bucks look on eBay

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

Default Re: wiring diagrams and pin outs for people who need them so help them and add more

Hey guys,
    I'm not saying that Lextreme is no good, and I do know that there is a lot of good info there (as well as here).
    I'm just saying that there isn't much for the Aristo.

Is a Chief Engine Builder wilbo666's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy's_6 View Post
    Hey guys,
    I'm not saying that Lextreme is no good, and I do know that there is a lot of good info there (as well as here).
    I'm just saying that there isn't much for the Aristo.
    I've got the JDM wiring book for xZS14x.

The electrical wiring drawings are on my wiki

I.e.
    1UZFE - http://wilbo666.pbworks.com/w/page/5...ZS143%20Aristo
    &
    2JZGTE - http://wilbo666.pbworks.com/w/page/3...ngine%20Wiring

Cheers
    Wilbo
    Wilbo's Wiki (Includes 2JZ-GTE Wiring, etc! )

Wilbo's JZA80
    Wilbo's JZZ12

Thanks Wilbo666,
    This should help me when I get into trouble.

C2H5OH Powered Automotive Encyclopaedia George's Avatar

hey guys does anyone have original Japanese JZX100 wiring book?
    I've got very rare model, jzx100-btasf. It has nothing to do with other JZX100's , for example ECU is 5-connector same as JZX110's but wiring is different from that. My translated wiring diagram is incorrect in some minor things. I'd be very happy with a scan of just one or two pages of ECT system.
    USSR GAZ24 with 1UZ-FE VVTi (UCV24) http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/showthread.php?t=60301
    Engine conversion is when you drive a shitbox which costs a whole LEXUS to own

ok seems like I now have one...scan quality is much better than everywhere else..search torrents for jzx100 workshop manual
    USSR GAZ24 with 1UZ-FE VVTi (UCV24) http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/showthread.php?t=60301

Low rep Grease Monkey

really good stuff

fk me
    someone is trying to up their post count

u fking replied to all the posts from the last decade
    and none of the posts were fking helpful

Would anyone have any wiring diagrams for a JZX81? Need pretty much everything (body, dash, under dash), have been searching everywhere with no luck then bumped into this thread but all pdf files have expired...

http://www.jzx100.com/forum/topic/69...iagram-needed/

Any help appreciated!

Have you tried searching major torrent trackers? Google/yahoo/etc?
    http://carinfo.com.ua/toyota/860-toy...zin-dizel.html

Your mum is a Conversion King TERRA Operative's Avatar

A little birdy just uploaded all the wiring diagrams, service manuals and service bulletins for the Japanese AE92 and AE101 Corolla / Levin / Trueno / etc, etc to bitttorrent.

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8246778/

FINALLY, we have the complete wiring diagrams for the AE101 Levins out in the wild.
    Last edited by TERRA Operative; 17-03-2013 at 01:39 PM.

Toymods member no 341 Domestic Engineer amichie's Avatar

Has anybody got a Aus spec series 2 Cressida MX83 Grande wiring diagram that covers the ABS and electronic speedo?

the wiring for mx83 abs and speedo is abit confusing last time i looked
    i know the similar chaser has speed sensor going to abs ecu then back to engine ecu
    ive never had a chance to probe out a factory mx83
    is this for a conversion if so u need to mod the rear of gbox
    but its not often customer wants abs working again in a 1j mx83 conversion due to costs
    as only the early chaser has the correct gbox setup for abs to work on mx83 will minimal mods

Toymods member no 341 Domestic Engineer amichie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dumbass View Post
    the wiring for mx83 abs and speedo is abit confusing last time i looked
    i know the similar chaser has speed sensor going to abs ecu then back to engine ecu
    ive never had a chance to probe out a factory mx83
    is this for a conversion if so u need to mod the rear of gbox
    but its not often customer wants abs working again in a 1j mx83 conversion due to costs
    as only the early chaser has the correct gbox setup for abs to work on mx83 will minimal mods
    I have fitted an A650E 5 speed automatic into my Cressida and I need to get the speedo and ABS working again. I just need to know which wires in the loom are the ABS rear speed sensor signal and the electronic speed sensor then I can send my signals to those wires. An AUS spec wiring diagram should cover this. I have a 1989 wiring diagram but that doesn't cover either ABS or electronic speed sensors since 89s had speedo cables. I also have a 1991 US diagram that covers ABS but not the electronic speedo but the colours are different in the US wiring diagram anyway.

U will need to fit a 32 pulse reluctor wheel on put shaft or tail shaft
    I've tried to amplify a four pulse from a 1j rear sensor but I had other issues
    U can stuff around but i think its easier fitting a 32 pulse ring like what orig Cressida boxes have

If u find the PDF for dash plugs behind glovebox they have the three wires for the abs speed sensor
    Tin other eis a purple and another is purple/white. And third one might be grey with green