Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: wiring diagrams and pin outs for people who need them so help them and add more

Your mum is a Conversion King TERRA Operative's Avatar

Default Re: wiring diagrams and pin outs for people who need them so help them and add more

Lift the lid of the ECU, most ECU's have the pins labeled on the PCB.

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic

Default Re: wiring diagrams and pin outs for people who need them so help them and add more

got my hopes up lol, no luck. Its a 4 plug ecu, part number 89661-24340

looking at plugs left to right 34 pin, 22pin, 16 pin, 28 pin

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic

did i mention im desperate? surely someone has one

is firing on all eight. Carport Converter AndyTTR's Avatar

If you've got the complete wiring harness you could always trace the wires back to where they originated?

Have you searched soarercentral or some of the American SC sites for info on the SC300?

Google says try here:
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/agac...ual_RM513U_zip

http://rapidshare.com/files/14221151...rybodyKnow.pdf

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Streetfighter View Post
    Has anyone ever come across the second half of this ST215 wiring diagram? Putting one of these engines in my Gen 3 MR2 (originally N/A) and it world be really helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Junior Member Domestic Engineer crowncustom's Avatar

Has anyone got the ecu pinouts for a 5MGE out of the MX 73 Cressie.I have the Supra pinouts put they are different and the engine is the series 2 5MGE with knock sensor and computer controlled advancement.
    Cheers Brett.

Junior Member Carport Converter RA35GT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crowncustom View Post
    Has anyone got the ecu pinouts for a 5MGE out of the MX 73 Cressie.I have the Supra pinouts put they are different and the engine is the series 2 5MGE with knock sensor and computer controlled advancement.
    Cheers Brett.
    Most of the ECU's of that vintage have the pinouts printed on the circuit board. You may be lucky and find them there if you haven't looked already.
    1977 RA35 Celica GT - I4 | 2007 GSV40R Aurion - V6
    Don't live life being scared of death, live in the fear of not truly living. RP 2012

Junior Member Domestic Engineer crowncustom's Avatar

Have already opened it up and there is nothing
    Someone on here must have the pinouts?
    Cheers Brett.

Junior Member Carport Converter RA35GT's Avatar

Ahh much ghey then.

Pretty sure I have seen them, but can't remember where and I can't find it in my folders. (I have a wiring diagram of it though)

Attached is a photo of the pinout i have from a Toyota Repair Manual. For 5M-GE and 6M-GE Engine. Applicable to MA61/MX73/MS2123/MS125.

There is a note also "There are two types of EFI. one with the engine diagnosis system (Europe: MA, MS123; All: MX, MS125) and one without (Outside Europe: MA, MS123)

Give them a shot mate.
    1977 RA35 Celica GT - I4 | 2007 GSV40R Aurion - V6
    Don't live life being scared of death, live in the fear of not truly living. RP 2012

the always broken 165 Carport Converter piggy's Avatar

has anyone got any body loom wiring diagrams for the mx73 cressida i need to find the tacho wire as well as the indicator and horn wiring so i can fix this damn fault i have got

cheers chris
    1974 TA22 Celica the new project
    2002 UZS171 Crown daily
    st165 white forged gen2 3sgte 264deg cams, 1000cc injectors, side facing plenum, GT30, CBR600 COP, 205 gbox, diff and calipers, haltech ecu,coilovers, 3'' exhaust, water meth injection 235AWKW @ 22psi 12.29@117MPH 1.885 60'

Toyota Hoarding Grease Monkey squish_m8's Avatar

I'm after a 4age manual to get wiring for a ae86 jdm bigport. I've tried earlier links but I dont seem to be able to open them.

would anyone have any other links that would work?

Traditionalist Domestic Engineer parrot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by squish_m8 View Post
    I'm after a 4age manual to get wiring for a ae86 jdm bigport. I've tried earlier links but I dont seem to be able to open them.

would anyone have any other links that would work?

http://www.aeu86.org/index/technical...t/9/topic=5158
    Cam mountain I feel different from the ordinary

Toyota Hoarding Grease Monkey squish_m8's Avatar

thanks thats perfect

Thought I'd posted these in this thread but obviously haven't:

2JZGTE VVTi ECU Pinouts and wiring digrams:

2JZGTE VVTi Pinouts - PDF
    2JZGTE VVTi Pinouts - XLS
    2JZGTE VVTi Wiring Digrams (also includes non-vvti) - ZIP

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

guys anyone got a wiring diagram for 1uz-fe into 92 hilux lm106.. i keep getting crappy pics with low resolution..