Thread: Introducing myself

Forum Member

Default Introducing myself

Hi friends, Im a new member for this forum my name is Luigi, im a big fan of the ke70 and im in the middle of buying a 2 door white corolla, i will post some pictures and I have the intention of making of this car my daily driver and drift car at the same time, have a nice day!!!

Celica Pilot Conversion King Gold28's Avatar

Default Re: Introducing myself

Welcome Luigi.

The 2 door KE70's are cool. We didn't get them here though which is a shame cos they would have sold really well.

Good luck on using a drifter as a daily.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by gold28 View Post
    Welcome Luigi.

The 2 door KE70's are cool. We didn't get them here though which is a shame cos they would have sold really well.

Good luck on using a drifter as a daily.

I love the look of the ke70 specially the two door version, i have big plans for this project, do you think that using a drifter as a daily driver is a bad idea?? Im a mechanic and I dont mind not to have comfort in my car, but I can use your experience about this topic

Celica Pilot Conversion King Gold28's Avatar

No, my concern would be what you do for a daily when you break it at the track. I would be getting something else for a daily and making the corolla a dedicated fun car.

Drifting is pretty hard on a car, even if you don't bend it and a KE70 isn't the toughest of weapons.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by gold28 View Post
    No, my concern would be what you do for a daily when you break it at the track. I would be getting something else for a daily and making the corolla a dedicated fun car.

Drifting is pretty hard on a car, even if you don't bend it and a KE70 isn't the toughest of weapons.
    Ohhh thanks for your concern, but actually this car is gonna be more of a daily driver material than a track car, here in my country the only place to drift is the autocross so i dont have much chance to be to hard with the ke, thanks for the welcome to the forum when i get the car im gonna post some pics, cheers