Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CHARITY CRUISE THIS FRIDAY NIGHT! Silverwater Boat Ramp - Terrigal Beach

Junior Member Conversion King TheStitt's Avatar

Default Re: Silverwater Boat Ramp - Terrigal Beach. FRIDAY NIGHT CRUISE. Fri, May 20th!

Just thought I would check. Glad I did.

Will point out this isn't an official Toymods Cruise.

Have a good time all that go
    ST177 UZS131 Crown Royal 'G' the pimping limo like daily 1UZFE 144rwkw

DST17T MS53 68 Crown Custom Wagon 7MGTE 266rwkw

Toymods Events Secretary Too Much Toyota trdee's Avatar

Default Re: Silverwater Boat Ramp - Terrigal Beach. FRIDAY NIGHT CRUISE. Fri, May 20th!

sounds like a fun way to get defected, have fun everyone
    1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex_Kelway View Post
    .....and the within first laps everything that made the AW11 great hit Rex as if the 'Gods of driving fun' had all Jizzed on his face.....
    Quote Originally Posted by JustenGT8 View Post
    Mono blocs mate....as close to yours as a Ferrari is to a Fiesta

Junior Member Too Much Toyota dnegative's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MAT_G View Post
    ive seen it on hardtuned (nissansilvia.com), and apparently its on ausrotary, street commadores, sexspec motorsports forum and rexnuts, should be a good turnout with a wide variety of cars showing up

Quote Originally Posted by trdee View Post
    sounds like a fun way to get defected, have fun everyone
    Mobile RTA defect station honeypot lol

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

hopefully its not to bad with the cops, if you act and drive like fool you deserve to get fined and defected, if you treat them with respect then should you should be alright but that dosent always happen lol, ive never had any problems with the cops up here on the coast and im on my p's, my mate in stock corolla has been pulled over more times then me in a modded celica lol

Forum Member

^ i second that... We'll be okay guys, we all know the rules, if we follow them the cops wil leave us alone! And i should mention too, that if anyone does anything stupid, all the camera's will be out to capture the moment cheers

Forum Member

event updated... now a charity cruise with approval from the National Breast Cancer Foundation!! Feel free to donate

im prob in with another starlet and my mate in his soarer if its out of the paint shop. he wants to try out his new mines ecu so were keen to go for a drive.

Forum Member

UPDATE ON TIMES

Meet: @ Silverwater Boat Ramp at 7pm
    We Leave: 7:45PM Sharp

Cruise route is still the same. Just times changed due to feedback from people... we'll be in Terrigal roughly around 9:10- 930PM (give or take). We'll head back from Terrgial the same route as mentioned in event description! Cheers

ONLY 2 more sleeps to go!!! See you there to help make a difference, will be a fun night to end the week

Default Re: CHARITY CRUISE THIS FRIDAY NIGHT! Silverwater Boat Ramp - Terrigal Beach

Are we bailing on this cruze?
    Looks like no one from toymods is here

Forum Member

Default Re: CHARITY CRUISE THIS FRIDAY NIGHT! Silverwater Boat Ramp - Terrigal Beach

Thank you to anyone who came out from ToyMods to support the charity cruise, was a great night with a MASSIVE turnout, well over 100 cars & an amazing atmosphere! Hope you can join us again on the next cruise (will keep you posted)

who was there from toymods?
    i seen ara, gerry from soarer cent, colin from soarer cent, and mr brasil n me from austarletclub. thats it......
    was a mad cruise with heaps of guys turning up. mostly commos but thats how things went i guess......