Thread: SYD to Kiama CRUISE viaKangaroo Valley- Saturday Night, February 18th!

Forum Member

Exclamation SYD to Kiama CRUISE viaKangaroo Valley- Saturday Night, February 18th!

Hey guys, i recently got my JZX100 back on the road & am organising a Cruise through Kangaroo Valley to the Coast; down to Kiama!! Going through Kangaroo Valley (coming out near Nowra) is an amazing road, alot of twists and turns. Altough i must mention, you need to take it easy & there are numerous Speed Camera's once you get onto the Princess Hwy between the exit of the Valley & Kiama- please watch your speed & stick to the limit! I should also state this is unofficial Toymods Cruise & it is open to anyone... Details are as follows:

DATE: Saturday Night, Feb 18th
    TIME: from 7:15PM
    MEET: CrossRoads Bunnings, Casula (cnr of Beech Rd & Camden Valley Way)
    WE LEAVE: 8PM SHARP

Cruise Route:

1. Turn RIGHT from Beech Rd/Bunning onto Camden Valley Way
    2. Turn RIGHT onto Campbelltown Road & MERGE LEFT onto Hume Highway--> FOLLOW Highway to Berrima (Watch for Sign)!
    3. 82.5Kms Exit to Berrima on Medway Rd- Merge Left & Turn Left!
    4. Follow SIGNS to Mossvale/Nowra (Go straight through 1 Roundabout)
    5. Turn RIGHT onto Berrima Rd. & follow to MossVale where you turn LEFT onto Illawarra Hwy/Argyle St.
    6. Once you've turned LEFT onto Illawarra Hwy/Argyle St. follow to roundabout where you will Turn RIGHT following Illawarra Hwy (Sings for Nowra)
    7. IGNORE the 1st RIGHT Turn Sign for Norwa!!
    8. TURN RIGHT @ the 2nd Sign for Nowra/Fitzroy Falls which is Sheepwash Rd. & will lead you to Kangaroo Valley.
    9. TURN LEFT onto Nowra Rd. (Sign for Nowra)- PLEASE TAKE IT EASY GOING THROUGH THE VALLEY!!
    10. Once you get out of the Valley (near Nowra), TURN LEFT onto Princess Hwy to head back upto Kiama--> PLEASE WATCH FOR NUMEROUS 'SPEED CAMERAS!
    11. Follow Signs on Princess Highway to Kiama
    12. Take the 2nd Exit; turn LEFT onto Jamberoo Rd. for Kiama & Park up next to the Lighthouse on the Grass/Road/Carparks!!

'Click ON' The following link to view the Cruise Route on google maps: Camden Valley Way/State Route 89 to Blowhole Point Rd - Google Maps

Hope to see some fellow Toyota owners join me for this cruise to make it a great night, see you there

Forum Member

Default Re: SYD to Kiama CRUISE viaKangaroo Valley- Saturday Night, February 18th!

This cruise is on TONIGHT... Hope to see afew of you down at Crossroads Bunnings, Casula from 7:30PM for the 8PM SHARP Leave to Kiama!