Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: --- March Official Cruise --- Sat Night 26th Pies and Doughnuts Harry's/KK

Junior Member Domestic Engineer

Default Re: --- March Official Cruise --- Sat Night 26th Pies and Doughnuts Harry's/KK

Yeah the markets opening up fucked things up in a big way.

Duct Tape Solves All Conversion King ivandude's Avatar

Default Re: --- March Official Cruise --- Sat Night 26th Pies and Doughnuts Harry's/KK

Fonzie was there. Jee how did I miss that lol.

I think this would be a good hang out on a Saturday if we stuck together lol, the parking lot up the back is definitely huge and plenty space to park like 20-30 cars together at least. That;s if we all can't park up the main aisle kinda thing... All the Muscle style cars have taken them anyway.

Next time we should organise like parking up the back in case anyone is lost and just so we all the Toyota's are together at least?... It's like a 50m walk to Harry's Cafe/McDonalds where people hang around anyway, and at least in the car park we could have taken some good shots under the big lights.

Lotta people racing off at the lights at first as well... Not sure if they just tagged along with friends but I dont think they were Toymods Forum Members even? I waited till some left so wouldnt get seen as part of a bad crowd :/

Anyway.. Im sure wouldve been different if not the traffic jams due to markets as others said lol. Next time...
    1982 Soarer MZ11 1JZ-GE VVTi build
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    1981-1985 Z10 Soarer Owners International Group
    Former rides ~~ RA65 '85 Celica ~ MA61 '84 Supra ~ JZA80 '98 Aerotop ~ AE101 '92 Levin Toyo4life