Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: --- March Official Cruise --- Sat Night 26th Pies and Doughnuts Harry's/KK

Toymods Events Secretary Too Much Toyota trdee's Avatar

Default Re: --- March Official Cruise --- Sat Night 26th Pies and Doughnuts Harry's/KK

ill be there for a good while, might go into the city later on though as it's a mates bday. but im talking 10pm++ so shouldnt be an issue.
    1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex_Kelway View Post
    .....and the within first laps everything that made the AW11 great hit Rex as if the 'Gods of driving fun' had all Jizzed on his face.....
    Quote Originally Posted by JustenGT8 View Post
    Mono blocs mate....as close to yours as a Ferrari is to a Fiesta

Duct Tape Solves All Conversion King ivandude's Avatar

Default Re: --- March Official Cruise --- Sat Night 26th Pies and Doughnuts Harry's/KK

If the cruise starts at 5, pull up by 5 45, run down the market stall owners by 615.. probably be there for a good hour or two

Hopefully someone else has a camera, I dont

PS Two MA61's should be turning up
    1982 Soarer MZ11 1JZ-GE VVTi build
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    1981-1985 Z10 Soarer Owners International Group
    Former rides ~~ RA65 '85 Celica ~ MA61 '84 Supra ~ JZA80 '98 Aerotop ~ AE101 '92 Levin Toyo4life

nice datsun Backyard Mechanic TRD184's Avatar

im out, electrical issues :'(
    my RA23 http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/showthread.php?t=57060&page=2"]
    It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
    - Hit it.

Forum Member

I'll be there Vito. Not in the rolla though the motor is still out I'll be in a mates jps beemer

Forum Member

Cheers stitt! I know the spot!
    '04 Facelift ZZE122R Conquest, Cusco Zero 1 coilovers, TRD front strut bar, Clarion 7" double din, JL audio 12" subwoofer, JL audio G1700 monoblock, 4" Hurricane axle-back, TWM Short Shifter w. cable bushings

Junior Member Too Much Toyota dnegative's Avatar

What time you kents getting to harrys?

however long it takes to get to harry's from silverwater.........

ok everyone be there 5pm sharp! doesnt count for me but, im always late. otherwise see yas at harry's

just sayin
    1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s cruiser
    .....and the within first laps everything that made the AW11 great hit Rex as if the 'Gods of driving fun' had all Jizzed on his face.....

Not many turned up unfortunately! KK's was pretty good.. I didnt stay long obviously but good getting out there and seeing all the rides and a few mates... If we had more classic Toyotas turn up wouldve been a good presence... I only spotted only one silver TA22 with fender mirrors and a toymods banner who came after us
    Former rides ~~ RA65 '85 Celica ~ MA61 '84 Supra ~ JZA80 '98 Aerotop ~ AE101 '92 Levin Toyo4life

busy adding lightness Too Much Toyota MR22ZZ's Avatar

got caught up watching the F1....
    Past Toyotas - Snow White (TA23), Blue Stivo (ZZE123)
    Current Toyotas - Hamster (AW11)
    Quote Originally Posted by X kyle X View Post
    the aw11 is rougher and more angular so it's sex Appel is more that of Sylvester stalone rather then brad pitt

Junior Member Domestic Engineer

Was pretty good, a shitload of cars showed up.....unfortunately not a lot of Toyota. One of those MA70(?) celica's looked pretty tough, lots of nice Torana's out there too. I had one guy admire the way I repaired my rear hatch rust with selley's all clear

Probably meant Ma61 Supras ? with gold wheels ??? lol.

Yeah shitload of other cars, holdens, valiants, a lot of peter brock signatures and shit..

Junior Member Domestic Engineer

It was black, with fat as high profile tyres

Forum Member

Wasn't too bad of a cruise

Btw if anyone's forgotten:

Combined Meet with TOCAU and Sydney Rolla Club

Sunday 27th March

Time: 9.15am Meet for a 10.00am Sharp Leave

Meet Place: Bull & Bush Hotel carpark

378 Windsor Road
    Baulkham Hills NSW

Destination: Wisemans Ferry via Old Pac Detour to Wollombi

What to Bring: Full tank of fuel, CB Radio channel 38, $ for Lunch.

Its time to visit our mate Wiseman Ferry, it is on the last Sunday in March.

Lunch we will stop at a cafe along Wisemans ferry rd. They make a monster beef burger.

After lunch will continue on wisemans ferry rd till we get to Bloodtree Rd and this is were the detour will be to a little town called Wollombi. For people who wish to came along the detour read below in detour section or for others who dont wish to come along there are 2 ways to get home either take the scenic route along Old Pac or stright down the free way.

Detour Optional Read Below

We are going to a little town called Wollombi. There is another little pub when we get there but on the way there the roads are nice smooth and twisty and steep. Just what the doctor ordered.

There is a map using the link below.
    http://maps.google.com.au/maps
    about an hour ago
    '04 Facelift ZZE122R Conquest, Cusco Zero 1 coilovers, TRD front strut bar, Clarion 7" double din, JL audio 12" subwoofer, JL audio G1700 monoblock, 4" Hurricane axle-back, TWM Short Shifter w. cable bushings

nice datsun Backyard Mechanic TRD184's Avatar

i turned up late after fixing my cars electrics
    everybody was gone as far as i could see
    spotted Fonzie for a second but
    my RA23 http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/showthread.php?t=57060&page=2"]
    It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
    - Hit it.

heh yeah sorry guys i dont have stitt's organisational skills. the place was busy as and finding parking was a nightmare so we all ended up getting split up. most of us ended up congregating around harry's cafe eventually so it wasnt *too* bad, but i'm not sure the place is the most ideal place for a meet as a club. maybe it would be better on a night when the markets arent open till stupid late but yeh....

ah well, toyota nats next month woooo!!