Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: --- March Official Cruise --- Sat Night 26th Pies and Doughnuts Harry's/KK

Duct Tape Solves All Conversion King ivandude's Avatar

Default Re: --- March Official Cruise --- Sat Night 26th Pies and Doughnuts Harry's/KK

So how many people are in for cruising down?
    Its this weekend woot.
    1982 Soarer MZ11 1JZ-GE VVTi build
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    1981-1985 Z10 Soarer Owners International Group
    Former rides ~~ RA65 '85 Celica ~ MA61 '84 Supra ~ JZA80 '98 Aerotop ~ AE101 '92 Levin Toyo4life

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

Default Re: --- March Official Cruise --- Sat Night 26th Pies and Doughnuts Harry's/KK

i'm in as always for sydney cruze

Junior Member Too Much Toyota dnegative's Avatar

I'll be there, might head over to silverwater to cruise down

Junior Member Conversion King TheStitt's Avatar

Well unfortunatly I've had something come up trdee in his soarer will be running the cruise.

I was really looking forward to this and hope you have a great time

Stitt
    ST177 UZS131 Crown Royal 'G' the pimping limo like daily 1UZFE 144rwkw

DST17T MS53 68 Crown Custom Wagon 7MGTE 266rwkw

Toymods Events Secretary Too Much Toyota trdee's Avatar

yep i'll be taking care of the cruise now. hopefully i dont get lost as usual......

if people dont know me, look for the gold soarer blowing a shitload of smoke (my turbos are dying)
    1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex_Kelway View Post
    .....and the within first laps everything that made the AW11 great hit Rex as if the 'Gods of driving fun' had all Jizzed on his face.....
    Quote Originally Posted by JustenGT8 View Post
    Mono blocs mate....as close to yours as a Ferrari is to a Fiesta

Junior Member Domestic Engineer

Smoke output has increased since dyno day?
    I'll most likely be there with dnegative, not sure if I'll be up at Silverwater though. 5 days a week is enough up there..

smoke output hasnt really increased, but it's more regular now
    1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s cruiser
    .....and the within first laps everything that made the AW11 great hit Rex as if the 'Gods of driving fun' had all Jizzed on his face.....

Forum Member

Is the boat ramp On the left hand side of the bridge (going over parramatter river)?

Will attend! Hope weather is better this weekend!
    '04 Facelift ZZE122R Conquest, Cusco Zero 1 coilovers, TRD front strut bar, Clarion 7" double din, JL audio 12" subwoofer, JL audio G1700 monoblock, 4" Hurricane axle-back, TWM Short Shifter w. cable bushings

Duct Tape Solves All Conversion King ivandude's Avatar

Saturday (and rest of this week currently in Western Syd) extended forecast shows as Clear & Cool weather - no rain!
    1982 Soarer MZ11 1JZ-GE VVTi build
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    1981-1985 Z10 Soarer Owners International Group
    Former rides ~~ RA65 '85 Celica ~ MA61 '84 Supra ~ JZA80 '98 Aerotop ~ AE101 '92 Levin Toyo4life

Junior Member Grease Monkey

being local to area i was reading local rag today and noticed that there also celebrating there markets opening on sat night and are having a night market so we will definately have to get there early to get any decent parking

Junior Member Too Much Toyota dnegative's Avatar

Fuck their markets, I want to smell rich as fuck V8's and damage my hearing from ported rotors on idle

Only just a Grease Monkey Braedos's Avatar

Tomorrow night boys! Would have loved to be there, so make the most of it and someone have an extra pie on my behalf.

One more request, make sure there is a camera! Hopefully lots of happy snaps for those of us who couldn't make it up. Have fun.

Cheers,
    Braedon

tomorrow night? i assume you mean saturday night?

also people remember the time has been changed as per the original post, it's more arvo than night we will be leaving from siverwater at 5pm

Junior Member Conversion King TheStitt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mk1990 View Post
    Is the boat ramp On the left hand side of the bridge (going over parramatter river)?

Will attend! Hope weather is better this weekend!
    mk1990 heading towards Parramatta road the meet spot is the first set of lights after the bridge on the left,
    ST177 UZS131 Crown Royal 'G' the pimping limo like daily 1UZFE 144rwkw

DST17T MS53 68 Crown Custom Wagon 7MGTE 266rwkw

Junior Member Too Much Toyota RONA's Avatar

Any idea what time you guys are going to be hanging round to? Have family dinner at home (Home made fish & chips) should be able to escape after 8pm or so.
    If in doubt power out