Thread: 15/01/2011 Fast Fours & Rotaries Cruise

Forum Member

Default 15/01/2011 Fast Fours & Rotaries Cruise

Hey there guys n gals,

Phil here, one of the writers at Fast Fours & Rotaries Magazine, I hope you're all doing well and are having an epic start to the new year.

To kick off 2011 Fast Fours & Rotaries is hosting a cruise this Saturday 15th January and we're putting out a mass invite to anyone who would like to be a part.

The cruise will start at 10:00AM from Silverwater Boat Ramp, leaving at 11AM, and making its way to Careel Bay Playing Field in Avalon (AKA Careel Bay Oval).

Fast Fours & Rotaries Magazine one of the largest car enthusiast mags, will be covering this event in the magazines so don't miss out this opportunity to get your cars and yourselves featured in some mags! Motive DVD will also be joining the ranks!

Everyone who comes a long will receive a show-bag containing all sorts of goodies. There will be a raffle draw for some great prizes, so make sure you’re there!

We'll also be taking this opportunity to celebrate Cuzza Buzza's 40th birthday while we're at the park. For those of you who don't know Cuzza Buzza or who've never met him, he's a stellar friend of ours who we interviewed in the latest issue of the magazine (page 113, White FD front cover). Cuzza Buzza has been memorably involved in the rotary scene for over 15 years.

At Careel Bay playing Field, we'll be hosting a barbecue, so catch up over some food while Eric our in-house master of photography shoots pro photos of all of your cars. We'd love to have a chance to rub shoulders with you guys and get to know you.

The party ends at 3PM, so at that point anyone can go head to the beaches or head on home, it's all up to you guys.

Any questions, simply respond to this post or even better, email either Tom or myself at [email protected]

HERE'S A GOOGLE MAP OF THE CRUISE DIRECTIONS

Here's a map for your reference. Starting point is Silverwater Boat Ramp car park. Ending point is Careel Bay Oval Car Park (Not Hitchcock Park!)
    Look forward to seeing you on the road! We'll be sure to keep this thread posted with updates.

Phillips

***UPDATE***
    We've just gone through some of the donations we've received from some of our friends in the industry and there are some EPIC prizes in the raffle give away! I have to fight the temptation not to take any for myself! Make sure to get involved in the raffle draw!

***UPDATE2***
    Fresh off the press guys... ALL proceeds made on this cruise will go to assisting our flood affected neighbours in Queensland.
    Let's do our bit to help so get dug into the drinks, sanga rolls and raffle tickets! It's all for a good cause and there are some EPIC prizes to be won!
    Last edited by PH11PS; 14-01-2011 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Update

[BNS70Y] + [BNS20Y] Backyard Mechanic

Default Re: 15/01/2011 Fast Fours & Rotaries Cruise

Great cruise Phil

Definately looking forward to the next one...
    Ben...

Forum Member

Thanks for the support

Thanks to everyone who turned up on Saturday!
    The day turned out to be a great success and everyone at FF&R headquarters here is really happy with how it all turned out.
    Cuzza Buzza was totally touched by how many people rocked up and asks me to pass on a big thanks. When I asked what he'd like to say to everyone he said, "Please tell everyone thanks for coming out, they're allright!". So thanks for making his day!

We've got a few photos plus a short writeup posted on our website so please check it out! Of course, full coverage of the event will come out in the magazine which goes on sale on the 11th of May 2011.

Check it out here
    http://www.fastfours.com.au/node/220

We're very pleased with how it all went. Hopefully, we'll be able to do some even bigger and better projects in the future!

Thanks again guys!

Phillips

Forum Member

Hey guys,

Apologies for the faulty link. Our tech department restored a backup of our web page without alerting us so we lost yesterday's post :flame:

Alas... I've reposted this morning

Here's the link again guys

http://www.fastfours.com.au/node/220