Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ----August Official Cruise ---- Sunday August 29th Jenolan Caves

Junior Member Grease Monkey

Default Re: ----August Official Cruise ---- Sunday August 29th Jenolan Caves

Still trying to figure out what I was trying to say in that 4th shot from trd16t lol. Awesome day tho, good to meet some of you finally and check out your rides, pity bout mine getting run up the back before I arrived tho (darn tailgaters!). Look forward to catching up with you's again.

Toying with the idea of putting a 5SFE in, it gave me a real shock when I couldn't keep up with the KE wagon! I think my chunky inlet manifold was getting so heatsoaked on that run down to the caves it pretty much lost all power, though I guess the thinner air wouldn't have helped. Or the 2 inch CAI pipe, or the over-oiled and clogged K&N filter, or the nearly finished brake pads, or the worn valve stem seals, or the cheap Kuhmo's - hell, this car needs a new car lol!

Will post a thread asking what's best to do when (or if) I ever get the time, don't wanna go hijacking or nothing...
    Look forward to seeing yous another time.

*edit* or maybe a 3SGE, SSS website points out that FE stands for freakin shite. So that's why I couldnt keep up with the KE wagon with my 4AFE lol...
    Last edited by CILAchainsaw; 01-09-2010 at 04:45 PM. Reason: slight mistake due to misinformation

Forum Member

Default Re: ----August Official Cruise ---- Sunday August 29th Jenolan Caves

Hey it definitely was a great day. I was very surprised how well my little KE wagon went. I think push that little thing way past its limits heading down towards the caves, and am so lucky my g/f has some sort of psychic ability as she had told me to slow down only 1 corner before that dumb ass in the commonwhore headed the wrong direction. Why couldn't he loose control and fly off the edge.

Hope to see you all at Toyotafest

Sadi