Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Superlap Time Attack at Eastern Creek - Friday 21st and Saturday 22nd May, 2010

busy adding lightness Too Much Toyota MR22ZZ's Avatar

Default Re: Superlap Time Attack at Eastern Creek - Friday 21st and Saturday 22nd May, 2010

The drifting was pretty impressive today though with the Aus Vs Jap driver challenge.

While you have some of the top Jap drivers in the country all at one time it was the perfect time to combine it all. I would just be easier to have the program designed better. Plus the clean-up took 10 minutes, and just run the club guys after the drift anyway to help clear the racing line.
    Past Toyotas - Snow White (TA23), Blue Stivo (ZZE123)
    Current Toyotas - Hamster (AW11)
    Quote Originally Posted by X kyle X View Post
    the aw11 is rougher and more angular so it's sex Appel is more that of Sylvester stalone rather then brad pitt

"motoring enthusiast" Backyard Mechanic mideon_696's Avatar

Default Re: Superlap Time Attack at Eastern Creek - Friday 21st and Saturday 22nd May, 2010

was a good day i reckon. was there til the end more or less.
    anyone see the rear spolier come off the cyber evo?
    i think i had the video running, lol. have to check it out. seriously unsteady without it! shows you what sort of downforce those things were running.

i loved thay panspeed FD...so good.
    and the SW20's...nice.
    and damn that civic was farking loud

spent a bit of time around the HPI tent, mate was working in it, so we hung around and chat to the females for a bit...nice girls...lol

the drifting was not that good at all. "battles"? no. i enjoyed it for about 30 minutes then heading back into the trade area to wait for the next time attack cars to come on.

Saw your car cuzzo, parked not too far from it. didnt see you but.
    No Signature.

Forum Member

that bloody civic gave me a headache! impressive times though.
    I loved it sooo much so happy they took the v8 supercar record by like a second, if thats not proof these things are very fucking serious i don't know what is.

Plus, i got autographs....im lame, but like ill ever meet them again
    pretty much a dream come true for me today, sweet stuff, better be back next year!
    what do you guys think of the chances of that?

Don Mega Chief Engine Builder X kyle X's Avatar

It was awesome I had a ball. Loved the drift. Those boys can steer the laurel out there sounded unreal
    The GOD HAND AW11 - sold

http://www.toymods.net/forums/showth...ight=kyle+AW11

AIDS infestation - HCR32 Skyline - the jesus foot?

the Laurel may have sounded good but the guy drove it like crap... or it was just a crap car.
    bogged down badly on the 2nd turn of the drift route and was never able to recover.
    He was damn lucky his opponent in the 2nd round had to withdraw because that green Skyline he was up against was looking great out there.
    the aw11 is rougher and more angular so it's sex Appel is more that of Sylvester stalone rather then brad pitt

Gorilla Industries Conversion King Koffee-Black's Avatar

Great event guys!! I want to enter next year!!!!
    JZA80 Turbo Time Attack Car - "Gorilla"
    JZA80 Turbo Street Car - "Silver Back"
    Lexus RX350 F Sport "Kid Hauler"
    Vitz - Supercharged "Chimp"
    HDJ80 Landcruiser "Baboon"

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzo View Post
    There were some lower spec classes. Im sure the 1uz could have kept up. Only one v8 VY out there. Need more V8 1uzs!
    from reading the sup regs last yeah i wouldve been bum-fucked into open class due to the engine/chassis combo
    ../delete/ban
    tech moderator
    E46 M3 Nürburgring Nordschleife - 8.38

Don Mega Chief Engine Builder X kyle X's Avatar

The guy in the laurel was getting progressivly better though and was ' bushfiring it to the shithouse' but yes that r32 was epic smoke hahah
    The GOD HAND AW11 - sold

http://www.toymods.net/forums/showth...ight=kyle+AW11

AIDS infestation - HCR32 Skyline - the jesus foot?

Forum Member Grease Monkey

It was a blast of a weekend which will take a few days to recover from. Learnt a hell of a lot about competing and will hake it all onboard for next year. At least next the MR2 will be sorted well before the event as it basically wasnt ready but still had a run,made new friends and generally had a great time.
    AS for the noisy Civic..he was in my garage. He started it in the garage once which was plenty. I simply had to leave or my ears would have bled!
    Here are some pic's

http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/showthread.php?t=57986
    Hillclimb, Special stage, short circuit. long circuit. Four layouts, Five rounds over two days.
    www.ultimatetrackdaychallenge.com.au
    Winton: 1.37.4/Wakefield: 1.08.1/Eastern Creek: 1.48

Forum Member Grease Monkey

http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/showthread.php?t=57986
    Hillclimb, Special stage, short circuit. long circuit. Four layouts, Five rounds over two days.
    www.ultimatetrackdaychallenge.com.au
    Winton: 1.37.4/Wakefield: 1.08.1/Eastern Creek: 1.48

Junior Member Chief Engine Builder De@No's Avatar

very very jelous! really want to head out, looked like an awesome day.
    Z20- SOLD

Here's the rest of the pics I've uploaded http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w...PERLAP%202010/

I will upload the drift pictures later

Junior Member Too Much Toyota RONA's Avatar

Did the XR6 Turbo end up being prepped in time? Would of been interesting to see how it went.
    If in doubt power out

yep, got a pic of it locked up on the front coming into turn 2
    but TBH, would have done better if it stayed as a V8 Supercar, it was one of the slowest Pro cars