Thread: newcastle foreshore

Forum Member

Default newcastle foreshore

Hey guys who's interested in a newcastle foreshore cruise\meet this thursdsay night ill be cruiseing from the central coast if any ones keen let us know and we wil work it out

Forum Member Grease Monkey

Default Re: newcastle foreshore

ill probably be down at the foreshore on thursday night.
    What do you drive?
    i have a vr commodore with a 1jzgte in it

Toymods Board Member Chief Engine Builder Hiro's Avatar

Not a big fan of the foreshore on a Thursday night, it's jam-packed full of dickheads, hoons, tools and all other sorts of undesirables, and that is before they start getting pissed.
    AE102 - Charlene the Old Faithful, Reborn
    JZZ30 - Lexi the Spacecruiser, 1JZGTE>>3SGE. 200rwkw, hunting Skylines and n00bs in SS Commodores
    ST162 - Charlie the non-ghey Celica, 3SGE>>4AGE. GOOOOOOOONE
    AE82 - Rosie the Bitsa from Hell, 70.8kw atw. Has been converted into garage space and money at last
    KE55 - Billie the Beast, sadly missed

Forum Member Grease Monkey

wow, u must be getting old!lol
    yes theres some dickheads but there are also the occasional nice car, a chance to catch up with some mates, a little bit to perv on, hoons dont worry me in the least, they provide great entertainment, some may even say im one. Alcohol isnt even that big an issue there on a thursday night.

Toymods Board Member Chief Engine Builder Hiro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 88cameron88 View Post
    wow, u must be getting old!lol
    yes theres some dickheads but there are also the occasional nice car, a chance to catch up with some mates, a little bit to perv on, hoons dont worry me in the least, they provide great entertainment, some may even say im one. Alcohol isnt even that big an issue there on a thursday night.
    Unless it's changed a heck of a lot in the last few months, it is still exactly as I remember it being for probably the last 10 years, just with different cars (Newcastle goes through phases, ie the slam-van phase, the Supra phase, the Skyline phase etc etc). Sure they don't block off the streets and do drags/roundabout-to-roundabout races anymore, but the atmosphere is still the same (as is the cop presence)

Where you place emphasis on the occasional nice car, I place emphasis on the majority being absolute crap (your stereotypical bogan chariot, slammed Hiace with a milo-tin, and pink Mirages with the loudest possible stereo and ugliest possible driver). If I wanted to catch up with my mates, I'd organise to meet them elsewhere so there'd actually be a chance of parking next to each other, if I wanted to perv (not that I do, there's a ring on someone's finger that says I shouldn't) I'd go out on the town, and drunk bogans who have no clue how to drive, use their boot-lid/BFFO spoiler as a subwoofer, think that drum and bass needs to be heard 2 blocks away or think they're Peter Brock doing 5km/h are not my kind of entertainment.
    AE102 - Charlene the Old Faithful, Reborn
    JZZ30 - Lexi the Spacecruiser, 1JZGTE>>3SGE. 200rwkw, hunting Skylines and n00bs in SS Commodores
    ST162 - Charlie the non-ghey Celica, 3SGE>>4AGE. GOOOOOOOONE
    AE82 - Rosie the Bitsa from Hell, 70.8kw atw. Has been converted into garage space and money at last
    KE55 - Billie the Beast, sadly missed

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

Id probably be keen, I've never been up there on a thursday, just heard about it.

GT4 Insane Backyard Mechanic 1gt48u's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
    Unless it's changed a heck of a lot in the last few months, it is still exactly as I remember it being for probably the last 10 years, just with different cars (Newcastle goes through phases, ie the slam-van phase, the Supra phase, the Skyline phase etc etc). Sure they don't block off the streets and do drags/roundabout-to-roundabout races anymore, but the atmosphere is still the same (as is the cop presence)

Where you place emphasis on the occasional nice car, I place emphasis on the majority being absolute crap (your stereotypical bogan chariot, slammed Hiace with a milo-tin, and pink Mirages with the loudest possible stereo and ugliest possible driver). If I wanted to catch up with my mates, I'd organise to meet them elsewhere so there'd actually be a chance of parking next to each other, if I wanted to perv (not that I do, there's a ring on someone's finger that says I shouldn't) I'd go out on the town, and drunk bogans who have no clue how to drive, use their boot-lid/BFFO spoiler as a subwoofer, think that drum and bass needs to be heard 2 blocks away or think they're Peter Brock doing 5km/h are not my kind of entertainment.
    Yep,

I'd agree with that.
    " Hanging " at the foreshore is definately not the same as it once was.
    Too many try hards in there now.
    Besides, you get the same effect watching " Hi 5"

Cheers
    Troy

ST185 GT4