Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: --- Official Feb Cruise --- National Park and Mac Pass Sat Feb 27

Junior Member Chief Engine Builder De@No's Avatar

Default Re: --- Official Feb Cruise --- National Park and Mac Pass Sat Feb 27

Looks like a good day guys...was funny i was pulling off the highway and saw vito driving past...

how many cars turned out?
    Z20- SOLD

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

was a fantastic day all!

I was very please top try out the improved handling with the coilovers in my car now

Great day Look forward to the next one!!

Blasphemist Chief Engine Builder Bananaman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by De@No View Post
    Looks like a good day guys...keen to come on one before i go overseas, just short of funds right now

how many cars turned out?
    You seem to have forgotten part of your post, fixed
    KE20 CA18DET / RN25 12R / IS200 1G / NA MX5 B6

Toymods Events Secretary Too Much Toyota trdee's Avatar

lol ^

man the semis were stupid on mac pass hey. completely effortless grip lol. turned into a 180deg hairpin at something like 60kmh with just one hand and was even able to tighten the turn mid-corner.

<3 semis
    1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex_Kelway View Post
    .....and the within first laps everything that made the AW11 great hit Rex as if the 'Gods of driving fun' had all Jizzed on his face.....
    Quote Originally Posted by JustenGT8 View Post
    Mono blocs mate....as close to yours as a Ferrari is to a Fiesta

Junior Member Domestic Engineer 1jz68u's Avatar

^^^^^^ thats gold!!
    Glenn
    Current Ride http://www.toymods.net/forums/showthread.php?t=41123
    Previous 3SGTE ST162, 1JZ Cressida 215RWKW-ET 13.318, Celsior, XT forester, 3SGE KE70.
    Quote Originally Posted by NME308 View Post
    You do of course realize forgiveness is easier to gain than permission right???
    Cheers, Jason

Junior Member Too Much Toyota GUN METAL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by X kyle X View Post
    still got semis on vito??? put shittay rubber on...come do burnouts at dads workshop??

looks like a good cruise guys!

i MIGHT COME OVER FOR SOME HELI ACTION, my tyres need rounding
    MY BELOVED AW11...Updated members ride thread>>>>http://www.toymods.net//forums/showt...=4584#post4584

AW11s always welcome in my driveway !

Junior Member Chief Engine Builder De@No's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bananaman View Post
    You seem to have forgotten part of your post, fixed

"everybody meet bardin ladies and gentleman......the toymods comedian"..................................

garth i officially hate you now
    Z20- SOLD

Junior Member Conversion King TheStitt's Avatar

Well I should post.

Awsome cruise 17 cars in total from Ra23's to JZA80's, Crowns, Cressi's, MR2s and Rolla's. So was a good mix, Great weather we could not have asked for a better day weather wise.

We only got caught behind a couple of cars along Mac pass and through the National park. Food at The head lands hotel was again great, and the buzzing chopper made the stop a little more interesting.

I would like to say thanks to all that came I hope you all had a great day and it was great to meet some more new faces (I hope you guys enjoyed your first cruise) and was great to catch up with other older members even the ones in a toyota for this cruise (you know who you are). To those that didn't come it sucks cause it you missed out.

Sorry to all to all for being late and not having a super clean car, you can blame the Helicopter Pilot Stockbroking thread for that, and to those that still got caught up in the Sat/Sun mistake sorry bout that, I still got a sms or two on sunday

anyway lets look forward to the nats and Aprils night Cruise
    ST177 UZS131 Crown Royal 'G' the pimping limo like daily 1UZFE 144rwkw

DST17T MS53 68 Crown Custom Wagon 7MGTE 266rwkw