Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Toyota Fest 2009 - Drag Racing!!! - NEW DATE 14th Oct CANCELLED ***

Toymods Events Secretary Too Much Toyota trdee's Avatar

Default Re: *** TOYOTA FEST 2009 - DRAG RACING!!! - Wednesday 7th October 6pm ***

dew eet.

trying to find time to come down tonight, but my mate wants to do some design work. ghey
    1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex_Kelway View Post
    .....and the within first laps everything that made the AW11 great hit Rex as if the 'Gods of driving fun' had all Jizzed on his face.....
    Quote Originally Posted by JustenGT8 View Post
    Mono blocs mate....as close to yours as a Ferrari is to a Fiesta

Junior Member Chief Engine Builder De@No's Avatar

Default Re: *** TOYOTA FEST 2009 - DRAG RACING!!! - Wednesday 7th October 6pm ***

Seems ok in sydneys south atm....there a few clouds rolling in...what time do u guys plan to make the trip out...or wat time should i leave...should take roughly 45 minutes??

Just washed and serviced the soarer, going to go up and put fuel in it shortly.

Keep us updated paul!!
    Z20- SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by cuzzo View Post
    i have been thinking about coming down and running the cressie.

Seems to be running better atm
    do it cuzzo!!!!
    Z20- SOLD

Junior Member Domestic Engineer 1jz68u's Avatar

still looking ok here.

thats a pity ross but understandable, especially after last time changing tires then it getting called off
    Glenn
    Current Ride http://www.toymods.net/forums/showthread.php?t=41123
    Previous 3SGTE ST162, 1JZ Cressida 215RWKW-ET 13.318, Celsior, XT forester, 3SGE KE70.
    Quote Originally Posted by NME308 View Post
    You do of course realize forgiveness is easier to gain than permission right???
    Cheers, Jason

Ross i would give it sometime...give it another hour and just see and us sydneys guys should have a good indication by then!
    Z20- SOLD

KE20XX Grease Monkey charade_16v's Avatar

I'm seriously tossing up if I should run my stock '98 Starlet daily.....was coming to watch anyway...

Building Corollas Chief Engine Builder Cuzzo's Avatar

That weather doesnt look too goo.
    KE30 4agte - Bullet - Rick Rolled
    UZX83 1UZ W58- Cruiser - Tow Car - Fun Car
    Quote Originally Posted by -GT- View Post
    You had an oil and plastics engine bay fire, with flames that reached at least to the roof - of course shit got hot, it wasn't burning jiffy firelighters back there.

Don Mega Chief Engine Builder X kyle X's Avatar

a scurvey storms a comin
    The GOD HAND AW11 - sold

http://www.toymods.net/forums/showth...ight=kyle+AW11

AIDS infestation - HCR32 Skyline - the jesus foot?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzo View Post
    That weather doesnt look too goo.
    where are u at cuzzo??

In sydneys south its not to bad atm...ill probably leave in the next 45 minutes to make my way out their by 4:30..
    Z20- SOLD

im at blacktown. 5 mins from EC. However i dont have a window in my orifce. Just looking at BOM BOM POW and that cloudy ass style.
    You had an oil and plastics engine bay fire, with flames that reached at least to the roof - of course shit got hot, it wasn't burning jiffy firelighters back there.

lol
    bom's pretty accurate for short-range forecasts...and it doesnt get much more short term than 3 hours...haha

so if the weather holds up, how many votes do I have to run the Starlet??

Well im sure the gail force winds could get you into the 15's. Its predicted hail soo..... 14's?

my PB in a daily is 17.5 in my charade.....that was with a stripped out interior....
    so anything under that would be great...haha

Toymods Club Member Conversion King big_zop's Avatar

Just run it, you will give my car a run for its money if its manual.

I have just spoke to WSID and there is no decision about wheter its on or not, and its too close to call so they are just going to wait and see what happens.

I will be there from about 4 and will wait just outside the competitors entrance. Gates open from 4.30pm and we will enter then. If you dont make it in with us, make sure you puttell the officials you are part of the Toymods lane and also put 'Toymods' on your entry sheet. Just make sure to catch up with me before the racing begins, ill be in my white GX81 Mark II (BIR-64D) with Toymods sticker on the back window. If we happen to get more than 20 cars, those that havent put their name on the list and turn up last will just run with the other competitors.

See you there and hoepfully the rain holds off. If it does get cancelled, i will re-book the lane in 2-3 weeks.

Junior Member Domestic Engineer 1jz68u's Avatar

well its not looking too bad here, just some pretty white clouds. i will still be going out there. i will be getting there between 4. and 4.30, in a white JZA80, have planned to meet deano there at 4.30.

will see you then...
    Glenn
    Current Ride http://www.toymods.net/forums/showthread.php?t=41123
    Previous 3SGTE ST162, 1JZ Cressida 215RWKW-ET 13.318, Celsior, XT forester, 3SGE KE70.
    Quote Originally Posted by NME308 View Post
    You do of course realize forgiveness is easier to gain than permission right???
    Cheers, Jason