Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Motorkhana/Test and Tune - Midvale Speed Dome - Saturday 29th August 2009

Junior Member Carport Converter RA35GT's Avatar

Default Motorkhana/Test and Tune - Midvale Speed Dome - Saturday 29th August 2009

Quote Originally Posted by PF
    Hi all,

I'm running a test & tune day at the Midvale speed dome on Saturday 29th August 2009 from 1pm to 5pm.

$66 gets you as many runs as you can line up for.

All makes & models are welcome. Price is per driver, you can have more than one driver in the same car if you like.

You need to bring a helmet, long sleeve cotton shirt, jeans/long pants and sensible shoes. And the desire to have a good time. A WA drivers license is sufficient.

A variety of tracks will be set up during the course of the afternoon.

We cater for all levels of experience - the emphasis is on learning and having fun in a safe environment. If you're new and don't have a helmet, let me know when you book, and I'll see what I can do.

For questions or bookings, please email [email protected] or call 6103 8428 (business hours). Or post here!

Hope to see you there!
    Some people was enquiring about this course previously, another one is being run so I have posted this here for everyone.

If you want in, email Alex on the above email.

First in best dressed scenario.

Below is a pic of the track. (Cones are strategic placed for different courses)

Hope to see some of ya's there!
    1977 RA35 Celica GT - I4 | 2007 GSV40R Aurion - V6
    Don't live life being scared of death, live in the fear of not truly living. RP 2012

Front Yard and Backyard Mechanic white_sandshoe's Avatar

Default Re: Motorkhana/Test and Tune - Midvale Speed Dome - Saturday 29th August 2009

WOW! brilliant! Great looking track too... could make up some real ripper courses on that one. Even if I don't have the car ready in time for this I'll likely come along just to check it out and learn a bit more.
    "Think of it like customer service, but the customer is *not* always right. And, you'd rather not have their repeat business." - Mullett

"well I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine is a good start for me..."

Default Re: Motorkhana/Test and Tune - Midvale Speed Dome - Saturday 29th August 2009

Get the turbo 5k going for this as well !!!
    Don't live life being scared of death, live in the fear of not truly living. RP 2012

Quote Originally Posted by 7M-GTE MX73 View Post
    Get the turbo 5k going for this as well !!!
    I'll be trying my little heart out to have it finished in time... hehehe. still gotta do the diff swap, add leaves, change centre finish welding turbo manifold, adapt some piping, fabricate a carb hat... yeah, still a bit left to do...
    "Think of it like customer service, but the customer is *not* always right. And, you'd rather not have their repeat business." - Mullett

"well I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine is a good start for me..."

Estranged Member Chief Engine Builder mullett's Avatar

Yup, I'm in, possibly for two. How soon do I need to get my name on the list?

-RM.

As soon as possible dood, but check with Alex (via email first post) to see how many places are left. They are limiting it to 15 people this time.

I thought you had an XR6 ??

Quote Originally Posted by 7M-GTE MX73 View Post
    I thought you had an XR6 ??
    Who you referring to???

Ohh oops. I meant mullet.

Got confused between PM and thread LOL

Bahahaha! All good.

I got the turbo manifold finished, and going to measure up the diff tonight, and strip out the LSD centre for swapping. I better get my butt into gear and put up a build thread too...

Not long to go! I'll register to go into this once i have a clear indication i'm likely to be finished in time.

Anyone else going???

sweeeeet! awaiting build thread with pics!!

not sure who else is going from toymods.

but there are a few people from performanceforums so there will be a huge range of cars.

Sounds like I'm out guys...within an hour of getting off the plane and back into mobile range, work calls...I'm getting sent out on friday

-RM

aww ghey

oh wells, there is always next time dood.

Haha...could be worse...Now I've got swine flu...I think this is going to be a bad month for me

-RM.

Well then you should be quarantined for at least a week.

Quarentine yourself in the car so you can go anywhere like a motorkhana, dont just get out

LOL