Hey guys,

Thanks Feral - I just got around to visiting my garage and thought I would double check my setup. The breather is before the turbo however the one-way is still in there. I dont have a catch can tho. I will pull the one-way out and see how the smoking goes.

I havent remote mounted the oil pressure sender or turbo line ... I should probably look at that when I replace teh turbo. Thats what the original HKS turbo kit recommends too.

Craig - I havent had TVIS since my blue top 4AG back in 96 or so. I can tell you that drivability without the turbo or TVIS on 8.9:1 does suck. As soon as the engine hits atmospheric (is that a word? - that is 0 bar) the torque is fine and hence the drivability.

I would definitely like mine to spool much earlier tho. I liked the torque of the ZE and would like to get some of that back so I will probably look for a smaller exducer to improve the spool.

I have a full 2.5 mandrel exhaust and the same for the IC pipes. I used the IC from an EVO3 and its a snug fit but is brilliant.

I havent dynoed mine yet. Havent really seen the point as I dont get around enough to brag

Denis