Thread: I'm translating the Toyota E58 and C series gearbox manuals. Anyone wanna help?

Your mum is a Conversion King TERRA Operative's Avatar

Default I'm translating the Toyota E58 and C series gearbox manuals. Anyone wanna help?

Ok, just because I love all you ladies, and because I want a copy for my self, I'm currently starting to translate the official Toyota E52 and the C series gearbox manuals I just got from Japan. I know barely any Japanese, but I got a few pages of the E58 manual done so far....

Is anyone interested in volunteering to translate a few pages? Here are a few samples (I have much higher res scans for actual translation).

The books are full of awesome diagrams and cutaways too.

Captain Red Grease Monkey SuperDave's Avatar

Default Re: I'm translating the Toyota E58 and C series gearbox manuals. Anyone wanna help?

I could do with some practice. I also have access to Adobe Pro at work if you needed that to pdf them properly.
    My Sled, My Videos
    Quote Originally Posted by MR22ZZ
    The tow goes above the tow hook

Default Re: I'm translating the Toyota E58 and C series gearbox manuals. Anyone wanna help?

Yea, I got adobe pro too. Just need the help with the translation...

Junior Member Too Much Toyota oldcorollas's Avatar

all the katakana are piss easy.
    the kanji, just use Jim Breens.... the same words will come up again and again
    "I'm a Teaspoon, not a mechanic"
    "There is hardly anything in the world that a man can not make a little worse and sell a little cheaper" - John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

AU$TRALIA... come and stay and PAY and PAY!!! The moral high horse of the world!

Jim Breens?

I was going to ask my brothers Japanese girlfriend all the hard ones.

[edit] Ah, yes of course. I was shown this by my brother the other day. Comes in handy!