Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you could build your perfect 1jzgte what would the build involve ? And what car ?

Forum Sponsor Conversion King

Default Re: If you could build your perfect 1jzgte what would the build involve ? And what car ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty
    Slammed white MX23, manual single turbo/VVTi job.

So its pretty much IN05NT's car but white? check out his thread, the car is funkay.

cheers
    linden
    Quote Originally Posted by WHITCHY
    Prefer someone around the Sydney area but will travel a few hours for a good box!

wire jiggler supreme Backyard Mechanic celicapain's Avatar

Default Re: If you could build your perfect 1jzgte what would the build involve ? And what car ?

uuummm, should be working but itd have to be in something elderly and italian-an alfa 105 would be lotta fun but unlimited funs probally a 50's-60's fazza or lambo, 250 gto or miura or something. then of course its gotta be a v12 so id ditch the 1j and got a fully forged twin turboed 1gfe with an industrial amount of power running through a CVT. id also have a full stealth paintjob/bodykit to make the car laser and rader transparent, heat seaking high explosive surface to surface missles for idiots who drive slow in the right lane, and full electronics warfare suite out of a spy plane for screwing with cops. also a jacuzzi and sauna. hang on, what was the question?
    GA23(never finished-now with cracked block ) JZX83 (Tyre eater) 3sgte AE86. by now i should know better.

---------HO00NS---------- Chief Engine Builder IN 05 NT's Avatar

heres my car, pretty much exactly how i want it, but would like no more electrical problems!

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

Default Re: If you could build your perfect 1jzgte what would the build involve ? And what ca

im going to bring this back from the dead

I would have a 2jz block stroked to 3.2 (high revving over the 3.4) with a 1jz gte non vvti head and .6mm head gasket with 272 cams at 12mm lift, double valve springs, titanium retainers, huge ports dry sump, electric water pump, no AC no power steering.

running individual over sized 60mm side draft carbies with tune length 4-2-1 extractors for the top end, through a getrag 6 speed with straight cut dog engagement

then cram it all into a 1984 TG Gemini with a 3.4:1 LSD

bugger turbo and fuel injection, I was noise and pollution