Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: -- May Official Cruise --- Classic Celica Appreciation Day 24th. ALL CARS WELCOME

Junior Member Grease Monkey Gypsy23's Avatar

Default Re: -- May Official Cruise --- Classic Celica Appreciation Day 24th. ALL CARS WELCOME

Quote Originally Posted by Draven
    Perky boobs, tight thighs, and all things good in a stunning girl
    You need to get on RSVP.com

Brakes are fixed in the celica I'll be there. Should be great.

Crown 76 Wagon 1st year Apprentice

Default Re: -- May Official Cruise --- Classic Celica Appreciation Day 24th. ALL CARS WELCOME

Quote Originally Posted by Draven
    if you're in nsw, you're fine.
    I'm about 4 hours west of Windsor Road. . .
    iRacer

Forum Sponsor Carport Converter TurboRA28's Avatar

Are any of the Newy people going straight to Wisemans Ferry via Peaks Ridge etc? I was thinking of heading down that way and not going to Syd first.
    1977 RA28 Celica - 1MZ-FE Members Rides
    1996 FZJ80 Landcruiser.
    Email : [email protected]

Toymods Club Member Grease Monkey Jeri's Avatar

I think the BIG MAN upstairs wants this cruise to GO ON!!!
    MY TA22 (Now in PRIMER)
    MY KE20 (New pics)
    1975 TA22 Toyota Celica. Working Process
    1974 KE20 Toyota Corolla. In mint original condition

IWRNDU Automotive Encyclopaedia DQIKST's Avatar

Smile Re: -- May Official Cruise --- Classic Celica Appreciation Day 24th. ALL CARS WELCOME

WTF is going on here i just sat through 5 pages of bullshit and i still dont know who is attending the cruise,

no list of who is coming, nothing saying what were going to do,

rubbish not like toymods at all, although the 1st classic celica cruise wasnt a toymods event so maybe the bench mark was set high,
    ThE wOrLd GoEs RoUnD n RoUnD nOt Up N dOwN
    Daily 76' celica 1GGTE 1125kgs 13.7@ 91mph
    NOS= ITS LIKE A HOT CHICK WITH STD's YOU WANT TO HIT IT BUT ARE SCARED OF THE CONSEQUENCES

whats the gee-ooo with every one having chicks in there avatars
    1980RIP NATHAN BRETT DEAN2007,

Junior Member Conversion King TheStitt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DQIKST
    WTF is going on here i just sat through 5 pages of bullshit and i still dont know who is attending the cruise,

no list of who is coming, nothing saying what were going to do,

rubbish not like toymods at all, although the 1st classic celica cruise wasnt a toymods event so maybe the bench mark was set high,

Have you read the first post IB??

I tried to get a list going but no copying and pasting occured and the first cruise was a Toymods event.

If you want to know whats happen cruising to Wisemans ferry, we'll fire up the BBQ, we are getting on council land for a photo shot. Also there will be a raffle and a triva comp. All the while staring at some awsome 1st celicas and other tuff Yota's

Quincey us Canberra guyus are looking at a 4 hour drive home too!!! you should come plus there is alsways Jamie from Armidale that will be there
    ST177 UZS131 Crown Royal 'G' the pimping limo like daily 1UZFE 144rwkw

DST17T MS53 68 Crown Custom Wagon 7MGTE 266rwkw

Junior Member Grease Monkey gtz20's Avatar

Quincey us Canberra guyus are looking at a 4 hour drive home too!!! you should come plus there is alsways Jamie from Armidale that will be there

as always can never miss a toymod event good times and just always an awesome
    day no matter were ya from

Junior Member Grease Monkey gargoyleman's Avatar

stitt just to be sure, this is the third classic celica appreciation day for me, the 1st i thought was not an official toymods club event. but a day organised by classic celica,s from newcastle, like Craig28, hypo23 and sycho2T. mayby i am wrong. i think you did film us from the bridge overpass you tube?. you were driving or in a cressida i think? you were not at the 2nd ( woranora dam cruise ) i think? DQIKST i do agree the bench mark was to high at the 1st. it will never be the same. and woranora dam numbers will never be seen again. just my opinion. davesjn12 how many canberra guys are coming? and how many classics celicas with you?

Junior Member Domestic Engineer Toy77's Avatar

ya,

the first one was on for Steves (hypo23) birthday... i thought i cold be wrong... his birthday is later in the year.... but im pretty sure that was the deal - and i remember being a bit worse for wear that day too, after a big night out... so pretty sure it was his birthday.

the toymods took it over the next year as an official event...
    Aerodynamics are for people who can’t build engines. – Enzo Ferrari

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice raffy73's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheStitt
    Thanks River

Also people let us know if you are going to make it ad any +1's ones or +2's etc with friends just trying to get an idea with food.
    I'm in for the cruise +2. This will be my first toymods outing. Should be great.

Toymods Net Nazi Too Much Toyota river's Avatar

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by Toy77
    ya,

the first one was on for Steves (hypo23) birthday... i thought i cold be wrong... his birthday is later in the year.... but im pretty sure that was the deal - and i remember being a bit worse for wear that day too, after a big night out... so pretty sure it was his birthday.

the toymods took it over the next year as an official event...
    Yeah... there was some wierd shaped award given out too, wasn't there? And a photo-shoot next to an aeroplane. That was a good day. And due to the good turn out it was decided to make it an official Toymods Cruise, and date moved to late May. Last years was around this time, wasn't it?

seeyuzz
    river
    The thinking man's clown and the drinking woman's sex symbol
    RA25GT - There is no substitute | 18R-G - Toyota's Dependable Masterpiece
    Toymods Car Club Treasurer, assistant Historic Plate Registrar & Forums Admin

Junior Member Domestic Engineer Toy77's Avatar

yep - it was moved i thougt...

Steve and Chris welded up a couple rods and pistons into a conglomerate of toyota manliness or something, and burdoned Thomas with it... lol
    Aerodynamics are for people who can’t build engines. – Enzo Ferrari

Crown 76 Wagon 1st year Apprentice

I own and operate a trophy business. www.mrdykes.com.au Let me know asap if a trophy will be needed, i'll whip one up. . . (then i'll have to come along, award presentation etc. . . hehe!)
    iRacer

Junior Member Conversion King TheStitt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gargoyleman
    stitt just to be sure, this is the third classic celica appreciation day for me, the 1st i thought was not an official toymods club event. but a day organised by classic celica,s from newcastle, like Craig28, hypo23 and sycho2T. mayby i am wrong. i think you did film us from the bridge overpass you tube?. you were driving or in a cressida i think? you were not at the 2nd ( woranora dam cruise ) i think? DQIKST i do agree the bench mark was to high at the 1st. it will never be the same. and woranora dam numbers will never be seen again. just my opinion. davesjn12 how many canberra guys are coming? and how many classics celicas with you?

Thats right that was an awsome day out, that video is on my you tube account.

Sorry Ibz

davesjn12 is from Armidale.

From the Canberra thread I think there is around 8-10 cars.

I hoping for 20 plus Celicas with around 20-30 other cars this would be awsome
    ST177 UZS131 Crown Royal 'G' the pimping limo like daily 1UZFE 144rwkw

DST17T MS53 68 Crown Custom Wagon 7MGTE 266rwkw

alright we'll be at this one hopefully bringing 5 yotas.

mx83 cressida, 1j
    mx83 cressida, 7m
    ae71 corolla, 4age
    ke55 corolla
    ra28 celica

Cheers
    Jak
    '77 RA28 Celica - Repairing Rust...
    '84 AE71 Daily Driver/Race Car
    '91 MX83 - Fastest Standard Turbo 1JZ Powered Vehicle In The World -
    10.74 @124 Mph
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2ido6yirZ8