Thread: Where do i find these parts?

Building Corollas Chief Engine Builder Cuzzo's Avatar

Default Where do i find these parts?

Hi,
    Can you guys tell me where i can buy this stuff from ASAP. IF you have part numbers of the parts post em up please. I need to get the old girl back together for the 20th of March Wakefield Day

I need a:

Smallport 4age Oil Pump from toyota. Do they normally stock these or will i have to order from japan?

Cometic 4agze headgasket. Need to handle 25psi. I have an O-ringed block only will a headgasket other than a copper be ok?

ARP head studs kit for smallport 4agze

A new bolt for the timing belt adjuster. Smallport 4agze. The one with the point on it for timing. Does toyota normally have these in stock too?

4agze CAS outer O-ring.

E-boost2

Thanks,
    Adam
    KE30 4agte - Bullet - Rick Rolled
    UZX83 1UZ W58- Cruiser - Tow Car - Fun Car
    Quote Originally Posted by -GT- View Post
    You had an oil and plastics engine bay fire, with flames that reached at least to the roof - of course shit got hot, it wasn't burning jiffy firelighters back there.

anti blasphemy ! Carport Converter

Default Re: Where do i find these parts?

i wouldnt use mls gasket with the steel o-rings, copper is best for orings if you use a composite gasket you will still have the metal fire rings around the cylinders and they tend to blow, well when i had o-rings and i tried composite gaskets they never held together so i ended up machining the o-rings off.

toyota will stock the pump sorry i dont have part number (ask for the pump from the car the motor came from, there generally ok at finding what you want)

you can get arp studs and cometic or copper gasket from coventrys (they wil get it from rocket industries)

for that 10mm timing bolt and o-ring, toyota might have that in stock as well.

autobahn will have eboost2 and stuff, look on turbosmarts web page for dealer location.
    i dont have a funny or cool signature.

AGE-16V Automotive Encyclopaedia Dimmy's Avatar

Adam - i've got a mate that works at Autobarn in Dural. Knows corolla's like the back of his hand, and has his own 4agte sx

Give them a call, and ask for Tim he'll be glad to help you out I drive from the eastern suburbs to him for parts all the time because you know you'll get the right parts
    I have been pruned by old man river!!!!!

Junior Member Domestic Engineer RobertoX's Avatar

Not 100% sure on the oil pump PN but you can find the numbers here:

http://www.toyodiy.com/

eg ae92 4age pump:
    http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_G_199...GMVF_1501.html