Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: --- March Offical Cruise --- Saturday night 28th March. Terrigal for Ice cream!!!

I definitely ain't a Chief Engine Builder wagonist's Avatar

Default Re: --- March Offical Cruise --- Saturday night 28th March. Terrigal for Ice cream!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MR22ZZ
    Depends on what the Mrs is doing for me.

The AW will be off the road for longer that anticipated while I get my brake issues sorted so it means I'll be in the Eunos again. That also means that if Cici is working afternoons that I'll need to pick her up. Also depends on what time the F1 quali finishes. With the late arvo race I'm not sure what time all the quali is meant to be done by.
    Priorities Haven't you got a VCR

As for going slow, I may be at the wheel of a turbo diesel automatic Delica van you can't get much slower than that.

Toymods Board Member Chief Engine Builder Hiro's Avatar

Default Re: --- March Offical Cruise --- Saturday night 28th March. Terrigal for Ice cream!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wagonist
    As for going slow, I may be at the wheel of a turbo diesel automatic Delica van you can't get much slower than that.
    I'll be expecting it to be on its side before Mooney Mooney...
    AE102 - Charlene the Old Faithful, Reborn
    JZZ30 - Lexi the Spacecruiser, 1JZGTE>>3SGE. 200rwkw, hunting Skylines and n00bs in SS Commodores
    ST162 - Charlie the non-ghey Celica, 3SGE>>4AGE. GOOOOOOOONE
    AE82 - Rosie the Bitsa from Hell, 70.8kw atw. Has been converted into garage space and money at last
    KE55 - Billie the Beast, sadly missed

busy adding lightness Too Much Toyota MR22ZZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wagonist
    Priorities Haven't you got a VCR

I tried the VCR recording the digital channels last year and it looks like shit, everything was ghosty, washed out and quite blurry. It was even worse for the HD channels. I need to get a digital hard disk recorder but that would cut into my car fund... which seems to be getting slashed by the day already at present.
    Past Toyotas - Snow White (TA23), Blue Stivo (ZZE123)
    Current Toyotas - Hamster (AW11)
    Quote Originally Posted by X kyle X View Post
    the aw11 is rougher and more angular so it's sex Appel is more that of Sylvester stalone rather then brad pitt

I tried the VCR recording the digital channels last year and it looks like shit, everything was ghosty, washed out and quite blurry. It was even worse for the HD channels. I need to get a digital hard disk recorder but that would cut into my car fund... which seems to be getting slashed by the day already at present.
    'Rents bought a Topfield PVR (basically two separate digital tuners and a hard drive combined, standard-def only though) for something like $250, you can't connect it up to a computer to copy stuff off but that doesn't bother us. High-def ones with a single tuner shouldn't be much more expensive.
    JZZ30 - Lexi the Spacecruiser, 1JZGTE>>3SGE. 200rwkw, hunting Skylines and n00bs in SS Commodores
    AE82 - Rosie the Bitsa from Hell, 70.8kw atw. Has been converted into garage space and money at last

I definitely ain't a Chief Engine Builder wagonist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro
    I'll be expecting it to be on its side before Mooney Mooney...
    I'll do a Stitt & have eleventy billion people in the car. If they all lean into the corners...
    If the other half is busy I'll prob be bumming a ride from Maccas anyway.

Toymods Events Secretary Too Much Toyota trdee's Avatar

still in, now with a strange and loud rattle coming from the back which is a little unnerving, but it's not coming from the engine so it won't be slowing me down
    1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex_Kelway View Post
    .....and the within first laps everything that made the AW11 great hit Rex as if the 'Gods of driving fun' had all Jizzed on his face.....
    Quote Originally Posted by JustenGT8 View Post
    Mono blocs mate....as close to yours as a Ferrari is to a Fiesta

---------HO00NS---------- Chief Engine Builder IN 05 NT's Avatar

if she's on arvo she finishes about 10:30pm.
    If the F1 is done by 6 it should be OK though.
    cant just watch the sports update late in the night...like the rest of us do .....cuts out all the boring bits

busy adding lightness Too Much Toyota MR22ZZ's Avatar

no, I'm an anorack... It's a sick disease...
    Past Toyotas - Snow White (TA23), Blue Stivo (ZZE123)
    Current Toyotas - Hamster (AW11)
    Quote Originally Posted by X kyle X View Post
    the aw11 is rougher and more angular so it's sex Appel is more that of Sylvester stalone rather then brad pitt

nice datsun Backyard Mechanic TRD184's Avatar

awwwww yeh, ill be reppin my sexy new wheels gettin em tomrrow
    my RA23 http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/showthread.php?t=57060&page=2"]
    It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
    - Hit it.

AGE-16V Automotive Encyclopaedia Dimmy's Avatar

Just realised i'm not exactly sure where this thornleigh macca's is, does anyone know the street it's on or near?
    I have been pruned by old man river!!!!!

That's me before i was a Conversion King -GT-'s Avatar

Default Re: --- March Offical Cruise --- Saturday night 28th March. Terrigal for Ice cream!!

Been having some issues with the upload but have finally got there; didn't mention before that when we did the old pac to terrigal last saturday we came across an F40!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL2o2JRmy2c

He didn't quite manage to get out in front of me at the brooklyn intersection, so i pulled over a little further up and let him pass so the GF could video forwards (backwards over her head didn't work so good). Unfortunately he finally booted it coming out of the corner the video stops in.
    AE93 SX 20V - Next Wakefield track day is 13th of November 2015!
    1:15.47 at Wakefield Park | 1:59.45 at Eastern Creek GP | 1:08.81 at SMP South | 2:04.77 at Phillip Island
    Toymods Club Member

---------HO00NS---------- Chief Engine Builder IN 05 NT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmy
    Just realised i'm not exactly sure where this thornleigh macca's is, does anyone know the street it's on or near?

on pennant hills road, north bound side, between duffy avenue and the commenara parkway,...next door to a big buinnings warehouse.

Quote Originally Posted by IN 05 NT
    on pennant hills road, north bound side, between duffy avenue and the commenara parkway,...next door to a big buinnings warehouse.
    Intersection is Phyllis Avenue, 'bout 5 minutes from the end of the F3. Can't miss the BFFO Bunnings and Maccas signs.

Junior Member Conversion King TheStitt's Avatar

Maccas is here

Don't forget a full tank of fuel!!!

ST177 UZS131 Crown Royal 'G' the pimping limo like daily 1UZFE 144rwkw

DST17T MS53 68 Crown Custom Wagon 7MGTE 266rwkw

Junior Member Grease Monkey

car out of shop today restrictions finally off 215kw afw 20psi definately be there looking forward to stretching her legs on such a great road as oldpac