Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: --FEB 09 OFFICAL CRUISE - National park & Mac Pass Sunday Feb 22

That's me before i was a Conversion King -GT-'s Avatar

Default Re: --FEB 09 OFFICAL CRUISE - National park & Mac Pass Sunday Feb 22

Hey Beauy, didn't realise you were along today!

Had a blast today, really enjoyed getting out and having a blat; after that last spot i went down jamberoo pass, back up, down macquarie pass again and home via the natio with the garie and bundeena legs thrown in for good measure. Got home about 8:30pm.

Couple of pics i took;

Meeting up at the entrance to the national park

At Robertson Pie Shop;

AE93 SX 20V - Next Wakefield track day is 13th of November 2015!
    1:15.47 at Wakefield Park | 1:59.45 at Eastern Creek GP | 1:08.81 at SMP South | 2:04.77 at Phillip Island
    Toymods Club Member

That's me before i was a Conversion King -GT-'s Avatar

And that little spot on the Jamberoo Rd;

AE93 SX 20V - Next Wakefield track day is 13th of November 2015!
    1:15.47 at Wakefield Park | 1:59.45 at Eastern Creek GP | 1:08.81 at SMP South | 2:04.77 at Phillip Island
    Toymods Club Member

Yellow Belly Black Snake Backyard Mechanic Sprinter-Saurus's Avatar

1984 MA61 Supra - 7mge.
    Toyota Hilux 2.8L TD 4x4.

Yellow Belly Black Snake Backyard Mechanic Sprinter-Saurus's Avatar

1984 MA61 Supra - 7mge.
    Toyota Hilux 2.8L TD 4x4.

who owns the light blue sprinter with redlines?
    seen it at uni and it is probably the cleanest sprinter ive seen
    milk and juice come in 2L, The cheapest wines come in 5L, the finest vodka comes in 1L

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice nknoxy12's Avatar

dam i missed out on comming, good to see the ae86's turned up.
    Corolla ae92 csi/sx - Sold
    Corolla ae93 sx seca - Cash Pig
    Corolla ae93 sx seca - Scrap Metal

2JZ POWA Chief Engine Builder GU11TY's Avatar

man back from work now
    went straight from freeway comin back to work
    got off work a bit early. supped 2 finish at 4am
    but man wat a day
    sick cruise ey
    maaaaad roads
    im def gonna go back again just gotta put a lsd in the soarer or mite have the 2j soarer by then lol
    nice work stitty
    Z20 SOARER WHORE (totalling 14 z20s so far)
    PREVIOUS RIDES - 5 GZ20 soarers, 1 MZ20 soarer, 2 MZ20 aerocabins soarers, 7 MZ21 soarers, 3 ke70s, AE92 rola, 1973 corona, 85 corona, tarago party bus
    CURRENT - 530hp 2jz MZ20 Soarer and race soarer with carbon fibre bonnet and boot and 8point cage

Junior Member Grease Monkey gtz20's Avatar

+ rep to stitt
    mad sick fukin awesome best cruise ever well worth the 9 hr drive to sydney from armidale good time by all fuk me want to do it again well down stiit cant wait to catch up with everyone again c u all for pies and icecreams

I see invisible people Backyard Mechanic WHITCHY's Avatar

ah man, looks like so much fun! Stupid fkn Microtech! Thanks to everyone who's uploaded pics! The lineup at the natio entrance is awesome! Hope they encourage more people to come on the next one!
    Quote Originally Posted by tomvale13
    I always feared Harold the Sexual Abstinence Girraffe or whatever the fuck that thing was in primary school - any Large African animal with that much pent up sexual frustration is the last thing you wanna confine to a small darkened caravan full of kids.

Junior Member Grease Monkey seamonsta's Avatar

i have to agree, that was a good cruise, what does everyone think of one up Bells Line of road towards Lithgow and back via the scenic route at Katoomba/Leura? good mix of twisties and cruising.

Toymods Board Member Chief Engine Builder Hiro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seamonsta
    i have to agree, that was a good cruise, what does everyone think of one up Bells Line of road towards Lithgow and back via the scenic route at Katoomba/Leura? good mix of twisties and cruising.
    Twincam run a Bathurst cruise every year along Bell's Line, usually coming back through Katoomba on the GWH is a nightmare, especially with a group of more than 10 cars or so, so we normally just go back along Bell's Line again.
    AE102 - Charlene the Old Faithful, Reborn
    JZZ30 - Lexi the Spacecruiser, 1JZGTE>>3SGE. 200rwkw, hunting Skylines and n00bs in SS Commodores
    ST162 - Charlie the non-ghey Celica, 3SGE>>4AGE. GOOOOOOOONE
    AE82 - Rosie the Bitsa from Hell, 70.8kw atw. Has been converted into garage space and money at last
    KE55 - Billie the Beast, sadly missed

Junior Member Grease Monkey gtz20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro
    Twincam run a Bathurst cruise every year along Bell's Line, usually coming back through Katoomba on the GWH is a nightmare, especially with a group of more than 10 cars or so, so we normally just go back along Bell's Line again.
    lets go ill come down for that. the old putty road to singleton back through branxton cessnock is a mad run done it a few times when i lived in newcastle a few years back

Quote Originally Posted by daviesjn12
    lets go ill come down for that. the old putty road to singleton back through branxton cessnock is a mad run done it a few times when i lived in newcastle a few years back
    I like the road but the Cops are a bit savage up that way, even more so if 30-50 cars are "cruising" on their piece of revenue...I mean road.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro
    Or even better, Bells Line to Bathurst, a few quiet laps of Mt Panorama and back along Bells Line, its a decent drive but plenty of places to stop and who wouldn't like a lap or 2 of Mt Panorama? No sane person IMOP.

Toymods Board Member Chief Engine Builder Hiro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seamonsta
    Or even better, Bells Line to Bathurst, a few quiet laps of Mt Panorama and back along Bells Line, its a decent drive but plenty of places to stop and who wouldn't like a lap or 2 of Mt Panorama? No sane person IMOP.
    A lap or two? We normally stay for at least an hour or two, with a BBQ and usually a mock-start on the grid.
    AE102 - Charlene the Old Faithful, Reborn
    JZZ30 - Lexi the Spacecruiser, 1JZGTE>>3SGE. 200rwkw, hunting Skylines and n00bs in SS Commodores
    ST162 - Charlie the non-ghey Celica, 3SGE>>4AGE. GOOOOOOOONE
    AE82 - Rosie the Bitsa from Hell, 70.8kw atw. Has been converted into garage space and money at last
    KE55 - Billie the Beast, sadly missed