Thread: Bank Deposit?

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

Default Bank Deposit?

G'day,

I have finally decided that I would like to become a member and be more active instead of lurking.

I had a look, but couldn't find information if I would be able to bank deposit the membership fee instead of going through Paypal?

Thanks,
    Dave

Default Re: Bank Deposit?

Whoops, just realised it has been looking me right in the face on the bottom of the membership page.

Sorry,
    Dave

Edit: Just bit the bullet and used paypal, once again sorry for creating a useless thread. Delete if needed.
    Last edited by DJS; 08-09-2011 at 07:07 PM. Reason: I mustn't have good eyes.

Celica Pilot Conversion King Gold28's Avatar

No worries, thanks for joining. Hope to see you at some of our events. Are you planning on coming down for Toyotafest?)

Yes i'll be making the trip down from QLD hopefully. How long does it normally take to gain the member priviledges etc? (Not in a hurry just wondering)

Cheers,
    Dave

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic

Dave, I recently joined and had to wait approximately 4 weeks for my membership to arrive, then a few more days for my forum membership to be updated once entering my member number. That time might vary, but I just remembered that Kirsty and Rod are really busy and lead normal lives also, so patience came easily to me then.

So having said that, welcome to Toymods!