Thread: Melb Sth East - Experienced/Qualified person needed to wire up 20v 4age into sierra

20v Silvetop / A40 3spd 1st year Apprentice

Default Melb Sth East - Experienced/Qualified person needed to wire up 20v 4age into sierra

Hey guys,

Time to bite the bullet after having the zook off the road for close on a year now and looking into the future I'm not going to have the time to get the thing back on the road myself...

So I'm after someone who is qualified/experienced to wire up and tune a Toyota 4AGE 20v and 3spd auto box (Aisin-Warner 03-56/A41....no electrics).

Things that will be done before handing over.

-Motor and gearbox mounts made up and all installed with custom jackshaft already made and connected to transfer.
    -Air intake and filter system fitted and ready to run
    -Sump cut and flipped + pick up modded to suit rear of motor pick up)
    -heater and cooling lines to radiator sorted out.
    -exhuast will be taken care of during or after wire up.

Things to be done:

- 20v 4age loom and ecu to be integrated into sierra loom
    - Engine fully wired up to turn key stage (can provide 20v dash cluster for speedo VSS and tacho wire up and full wiring diagram)

Any leads would be good to hear about in the melb south east.

CHeers

Dan

Gobble, Gobble! Automotive Encyclopaedia mrshin's Avatar

Default Re: Melb Sth East - Experienced/Qualified person needed to wire up 20v 4age into sierra

I am in Bayswater, drop me a PM if you can't find anyone closer. I can also take care of exhaust for you.

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

Default Re: Melb Sth East - Experienced/Qualified person needed to wire up 20v 4age into sierra

hey mate,

im an auto elec, although im new to these forums im quite well known on AE86drivingclub.com for doind anything 4age related, i would be happy to do this job if your interested. im in lilydale.
    cheers mate,
    nath.

20v Silvetop / A40 3spd 1st year Apprentice

Default Re: Melb Sth East - Experienced/Qualified person needed to wire up 20v 4age into sier

hey guys thanks for the replys.

I am still a few weeks off getting it sorted to the point of handing it over. If you guys are interested in doing the job can you please PM me with your rates and i will follow it up.

Thanks very much again.

Dan