Thread: Calender Events & the Gallery

Toymods Net Nazi Too Much Toyota river's Avatar

Default Calender Events & the Gallery

Hi,

I noticed the Calender events has only a few items in them. When you look at the Events section there are more items in there than there are events in the calender. This should also include Interstate events. Any chance of populating the Calender accordingly?

I was checking through the Gallery and noticed there are no pics of Toyota Fest 2005?

Also there is no follow up on the winners and pictures of their cars etc. This was done for Toyota Fest 2004 in the old forums and I'd like to see it continured on in the new forums.

I know you're probably terribly busy to do this stuff and haven't got around to doing it yet, but thought I'd mention it anyway.

seeyuzz
    river
    The thinking man's clown and the drinking woman's sex symbol
    RA25GT - There is no substitute | 18R-G - Toyota's Dependable Masterpiece
    Toymods Car Club Treasurer, assistant Historic Plate Registrar & Forums Admin

Craig the baker Automotive Encyclopaedia puzzle man's Avatar

Default Re: Calender Events & the Gallery

up loading my pic now.........
    Time is priceless yet it costs us nothing.
    You can do anything you want with it but you can't own it.
    You can spend it but you can't keep it.
    And once you've lost it, there is no getting it back, it's just gone."

Former User Conversion King Joshstix's Avatar

Default Re: Calender Events & the Gallery

Hi River

The Calendar is really the Toymods Calendar and we list the Toymods events there. We are replacing the old events page from the old forum with the calendar, this has always been club events only.

The events on the calendar are those organised by the club and importantly covered by the clubs insurance. We don't want to have other events listed on the calendar leading to confusion about whether the events are Toymods events or not. Really the calendar is a summary of upcoming club events. The cruises and events sections of the forum are for listing further details of general toyota events in the relevant state as well as the Toymods events.