Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toyota Car Club Australia (vic) inc Social Cruise 26th of March 2006

Junior Member Chief Engine Builder Classique71's Avatar

Default Re: Toyota Car Club Australia (vic) inc Social Cruise 26th of March 2006

well met up with the boys andd girls at apollo bay so i dunno how the cruise down went - but the company as always was great - weather was spot on again and the trip back wasnt too bad though - i hate statesmans - especially ones who cant drive twisties and do the accelerate like hero , then brake for every tiny bend type driving ..

eventually got around him , and caught up with the rest , just before they turned off back to melb
    Saphira - ST205 Celica GT-FOUR Group A NZ No:1/4
    "Mongrel Garage - back on Aussie soil! "

Is a Self Employed Grease Monkey wombat's Avatar

Default Re: Toyota Car Club Australia (vic) inc Social Cruise 26th of March 2006

Hey crusie was good.
    that statesment was an idiot. it took me like 5 mins to get past him, ended up doing it just before a blind left hander. dude craped him self as I went past, then left him there for everyone else to deal with, then got stuck behind a saab like 5 mins later. did a bit of the TCCA team passing effort with the right hand indicator from the lead car so I could go. dude still flashed his lights as we went past, but thats what you get for being slow on an awesome road.

anyway wish there were more people.

next cruise is the 17th of april, from Emerald around through Healsville to Diamond creek

hope to see ya there

Robots! dancing robots! Domestic Engineer gearb0x's Avatar

Hehe, it took me a little bit to cotton on to the point of all the right indicators works well when u know why everyone has their right indicators on

were some good roads but traffic spoiled most of the good bits, including statesman tard.

Coulda been a better turnout, but oh well, such is life

Is a Self Employed Grease Monkey wombat's Avatar

A bigger turn out would have been good. But just a drive on the GOR and back roads was pretty damn good. plus getting the rolla runing right finally was great. It did remind me that I really need some shockers.

Yeah we probably should have told ya about that first, but you got it quick enough.

anyway people when I get a few pics I'll post them up.

Oh and thanks to Yian who showed up to the meet, but unfourtunatly could come on the crusie.

Classique71 for meeting us at Apollo Bay and then joining on 3/4 of the return trip.

Refer to New topic for the next crusie