Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clint's Coffee Convergence - Saturday October 4th, 2008 - 9:30am - In Sydney!!!

you can't say ****** here Automotive Encyclopaedia CLG's Avatar

Default Clint's Coffee Convergence - Saturday October 4th, 2008 - 9:30am - In Sydney!!!

Following a Toyfest precursor get together last year, I'm going to propose a similar event this year!

DATE: SATURDAY October 4th, 2008!!!

TIME: 9:30am

BRING: Appetite and the desire for real coffee, and money to feed the parking meter(street parking).

LOCATION: Aristocrat Coffee, 8 Burns Bay Road, LANE COVE (in the plaza, see maps below):

Basically just a meet up and dribble shit type affair, with coffee/breakfast/recovery aids available near by. I've chosen this location as some of us have prior commitments earlier in the day (ie someone I know is mad enough to get out of bed at 4:50am to go rowing - crazy I tell you!!!). Regardless I'll be there for breakfast and coffee, so if you're not adverse to a bit of bullshit, or need a good hearty breakfast so you can clean your car like a mofo for Toyfest the following day, come on down!
    Last edited by CLG; 30-09-2008 at 11:32 PM.

I make people cry Chief Engine Builder Draven's Avatar

Default Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence - Saturday October 4th, 2008 - 9:30am - In Sydney!!!

sweet!

more importantly, where are we going fri night? need an excuse to have to recover (and no, a cross-country drive is not enough of an excuse)
    http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/showthread.php?t=7465
    Quote Originally Posted by xero View Post
    and of course campbell newman's completely fucking everything he touches so badly that he should be called dick fingers.

I eated my Grease Monkey Lucida's Avatar

Default Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence - Saturday October 4th, 2008 - 9:30am - In Sydney!!!

Clint, we'll be there, minus the Pom.
    Mugatu - VW Golf GTI Mk VI - Won't make it up our drive way - D'Oh
    Derek - 1ZZ Corolla - Powered by pork rolls and durian shakes - SOLD
    Hansel - RZN174R Hilux - He's so hot right now.
    Katinka - AE92 Corolla - Occupier of the garage - SOLD

seems toymods don't like coffee... wusses
    and of course campbell newman's completely fucking everything he touches so badly that he should be called dick fingers.

That's me before i was a Conversion King -GT-'s Avatar

I'm keen, just not sure i'm going to be able to get there, so was trying not to whore it up.

Will try though. To get there, not whore. Whoring comes a little too easily sometimes...

And for the record, coffee is all that gets me through the day sometimes. And then on the weekend, i drink it because i enjoy it. (If you don't ever say no, is that a sign of addiction??)
    AE93 SX 20V - Next Wakefield track day is 13th of November 2015!
    1:15.47 at Wakefield Park | 1:59.45 at Eastern Creek GP | 1:08.81 at SMP South | 2:04.77 at Phillip Island
    Toymods Club Member

Lord of InterpretiveDance Chief Engine Builder tomvale13's Avatar

If we come up on friday evening this sounds sweet as,

I'll bring my shirt that says "Even Hitler drank Mochas"

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzo View Post
    They cash in the empty can of whoopass they received in SA and receive 10c's per punch...
    They have to accrew enough for nose reconstructions as well as feeding his mime family. The dont talk much so they never need much water for their dry mouths.

busy adding lightness Too Much Toyota MR22ZZ's Avatar

Yeah, I'm in.
    Past Toyotas - Snow White (TA23), Blue Stivo (ZZE123)
    Current Toyotas - Hamster (AW11)
    Quote Originally Posted by X kyle X View Post
    the aw11 is rougher and more angular so it's sex Appel is more that of Sylvester stalone rather then brad pitt

That's me before i was a Conversion King -GT-'s Avatar

I need to ask - do you actually have that tv shirt?? I've got to the point i can no longer discern between reality and your whoring.
    AE93 SX 20V - Next Wakefield track day is 13th of November 2015!
    1:15.47 at Wakefield Park | 1:59.45 at Eastern Creek GP | 1:08.81 at SMP South | 2:04.77 at Phillip Island
    Toymods Club Member

Junior Member Too Much Toyota RONA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draven
    seems toymods don't like coffee... wusses
    I'd like to come but driving over an hour for a coffee on a saturday morning is hard to justify.

If I wake up early enough on saturday morning I may get there .
    If in doubt power out

Lord of InterpretiveDance Chief Engine Builder tomvale13's Avatar

Lets just say in theory I own many shirts.

But I am actually getting my Beads for life shirt screen printed, possibly with an "I Pwn Chubbs" emblem on the back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzo View Post
    They cash in the empty can of whoopass they received in SA and receive 10c's per punch...
    They have to accrew enough for nose reconstructions as well as feeding his mime family. The dont talk much so they never need much water for their dry mouths.

Experience shows I'm no Chief Engine Builder Roundy's Avatar

I believe ness and i will be there.
    "If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?"
    My ST185 with 278awkw (2.2L is running...)
    1:08.08s @ Wakefield 1:37.29s @ Winton
    27.90s @ Esses Hillclimb

busy adding lightness Too Much Toyota MR22ZZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 7MA61
    I'd like to come but driving over an hour for a coffee on a saturday morning is hard to justify.

If I wake up early enough on saturday morning I may get there .
    seriously soft... if I can get there, and Nathan and Ness can get there then it's an absolute doddle for you to get there...

not to mention the fact that Clint is doing his usual billion mile journey to be there. slight exageration
    Past Toyotas - Snow White (TA23), Blue Stivo (ZZE123)
    Current Toyotas - Hamster (AW11)
    Quote Originally Posted by X kyle X View Post
    the aw11 is rougher and more angular so it's sex Appel is more that of Sylvester stalone rather then brad pitt

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic 1983supra's Avatar

Sweet, I can actually walk there. You should make it the 4th though

topic says 4th, we know what his addled brain means

Current UZA80 owner Chief Engine Builder JustCallMeOrlando's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MR22ZZ
    seriously soft... if I can get there, and Nathan and Ness can get there then it's an absolute doddle for you to get there...

not to mention the fact that Clint is doing his usual billion mile journey to be there. slight exageration
    Exactly. Harden the fuck up Rona. (No, I'm not coming cos I don't get to Sydney till the week after)
    Teh UZA80 - Project Century - Remotely p00'd by association