Thread: hey guys i'm new 2 this?

Forum Member

Question hey guys i'm new 2 this?

hi my names johnny and i have a toyota paseo and was hoping to join this car club and come cruising with you guys i'm from the parramatta area. if it doesnt work out with you guys can you help me find another car club thats more suitable for my car

cheers johnny

Deep Fried Backyard Mechanic ONETEN's Avatar

Default Re: hey guys i'm new 2 this?

Hey Dude, i think you will find this club is more concerned about your attitude than your car I find the only criteria are A) Dont be a wanker & B) Have respect and you will get along fine.
    Toymods has cars from pretty much every genre, so post up an introduction piece and some pics of your ride
    Old School: 1971 Datsun 1200 Deluxe Coupe all original... yep factory twin cam turbo
    Daily: 2006 Hilux Dual Cab D4D 4WD

Forum Member

ok im not sure what u want to hear but im a guy that has alot of respect for othersand am willing 2 have a good tym and get 2 know all of u and how do i post an image of my car

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by CR55ZR
    ok im not sure what u want to hear but im a guy that has alot of respect for others and am willing 2 have a good tym and get 2 know all of u and how do i post an image of my car

Toymods Club Member Conversion King big_zop's Avatar

John,

First i would like to say welcome to the forum and i hope you like to read. Go throught the FAQ and membership section to find out how things work here and you will soon find that if you cant find an answer there, search, and then if you cant find it, you create a new post (hopefully in the appropriate section).

The forum is seen as an online part of the car club. If you want to get out and meet people then there a regular monthly meetings held on the 3rd Monday of the month (click for details) and while you have to pay to become a club member, you dont need to pay to attend to see what things are like. Again, the FAQ will answer what the benefits are for paid membership.

If you want to get out on cruises and events, then check out the cruise and event section. Unfortunately, you have just missed the mega cruise but small ones will be held every now and again.

And whathcope86 was reffering to is that some people join and make stupid comments or ask stupid things. The best thing you could possibly do is research waht you want and what others have done. You will find out that most here dont like people who give a bad impression upon the community (aka hoons) and certain mods (will depend on the car).

Look forward to seeing you on future events, Paul.

Lord of InterpretiveDance Chief Engine Builder tomvale13's Avatar

Hey John,

for any specifics on upgrading your paseo (i.e. you want more power) go to the austarletclub.com - we share the same series engines and gearboxes etc,

lotsa good info there for upgrading, but this site's better for social meet ups etc.

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzo View Post
    They cash in the empty can of whoopass they received in SA and receive 10c's per punch...
    They have to accrew enough for nose reconstructions as well as feeding his mime family. The dont talk much so they never need much water for their dry mouths.