Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Toymods Classic Celica Appreciation Day (All Other Cars Welcomed.) - Sat May 24th

busy adding lightness Too Much Toyota MR22ZZ's Avatar

Default Re: Toymods Classic Celica Appreciation Day (All Other Cars Welcomed.) - Sat May 24th

here we go,
    finally got photobucket working, first time I've used it since they updated the system.

Past Toyotas - Snow White (TA23), Blue Stivo (ZZE123)
    Current Toyotas - Hamster (AW11)
    Quote Originally Posted by X kyle X View Post
    the aw11 is rougher and more angular so it's sex Appel is more that of Sylvester stalone rather then brad pitt

Default Re: Toymods Classic Celica Appreciation Day (All Other Cars Welcomed.) - Sat May 24th

the aw11 is rougher and more angular so it's sex Appel is more that of Sylvester stalone rather then brad pitt

Blasphemist Chief Engine Builder Bananaman's Avatar

My pics are up here:

http://picasaweb.google.com.au/bardi...008WoronoraDam

Might go through and put some of the decent ones in this thread, thats pretty well unsorted..
    KE20 CA18DET / RN25 12R / IS200 1G / NA MX5 B6

yeah, I've got about another 100 sitting on my computer here...
    I decided it would be too much to put up all the single car shots I took.

EDIT: and damn you for taking pics of my car when I didn't have a chance to clean it

Junior Member Grease Monkey Gypsy23's Avatar

WOW what an awesome turnout. I was in celica heaven. (now lets get some more of them out to the Nationals)

Personally I had a fantastic day, its not often I get to just "cruise" anymore as life and all its responsibilities will often get in the way!!!

We had a terrific trip down F3, pretty uneventful, no bookings, no car problems. I have 12 points it was all good(and still do hee hee )

Someone said before about trying to make the convoy more efficient but I think it went really well, considering the sheer number of cars and the amount of traffic there was. The maps were very precise(thanks to the guys that organised that) I was one of the cars that stuffed up trying to turn back on to Homebush Bay Dve, oop-a-day to all the cars that followed me. I was flying solo so no navigator, I was trying to keep what I thought was one of our cars in sight but I guess it wasn't, so once again sorry guys

Thanks Kirsty, Rod, Chuck for providing lunch. Sorry Dave for breaking your BBQ tool, but you just gotta love cable ties!!!

It was great to see lots of faces from Dubbo and lots of new ones too. Looking forward to the next one.

The photos are fantastic, thanks Craig for some of the organising of the cars it always makes the photos so much better. Thanks to the other guys too sorry but I don't know your names.

Cheers and thanks Danae Blundell (Dark greenTA23, 1GGZE)

P.S. Hey Mitch, nice car
    Last edited by Gypsy23; 25-05-2008 at 07:54 AM.

Canberra Celica Group Grease Monkey TWEETY's Avatar

Huge thanks to all the TOYMODS guys for throwing a brilliant CCAD08!!! Special thanks to the very hands on organisers for all the many extra things thst go to make up this sort of huge event.

Perfect day, so many of the usual and new suspects/players and a plethora of fantastic celicas....how good was that! Long day in the saddle for us CCG & Newie guys but well worth it.

Apologies to many of the CCG guys too for almost ruining the day with getting lost and seperated sooooo many times. We will have to work on our cruising thru Sydney skills and make CBs mandatory for Sydney as we are NOT good at keeping together after being caught at traffic lights!

34 CCs is a brilliant effort for 08. Proud to contribute 12 from the CCG, so imagine prepping for a whole year for this event in 09!!!!!

After much discussion lately...how about an ALL CELICA DAY as well? So we can invite the other brethren as well?? Maybe later in the year between TOYFEST and the NATIONALS?????

Thanks again to all and keep the pics coming PLEASE.
    Cheers Mitch (yellow 22 TWEETY)

PS. Danae....your brilliant Celica ...very much APPRECIATED by all I noticed!!
    3TGT TA22 'Tweety' Canberra Celica Group (CCG) = www.canberracelica.org
    147 RWKW / NIL quarter mile / 2D:1h:12m Wakefield / NIL Hillclimb.....but 1/8th mile at Dubbo = 10.53

Ok, time to spam the thread with photos

Ok, i've had enough now Theres more decent ones, all are at http://picasaweb.google.com.au/bardi...008WoronoraDam . If anyone wants full res ones, let me know and i'll email.

---------HO00NS---------- Chief Engine Builder IN 05 NT's Avatar

damn theres some mad photos you guys took!

i recon we should make it a 6 monthly event , too hard to wait another 12 months!

Toymods Vice President Chief Engine Builder TheToyman75's Avatar

What an awesome Day !

A big thanks to everyone that made the effort to dust off their Classic Celica and make the day the success it was. An especially big thank to the guys and girls from Newcastle, Central Coast and the ACT. Getting everyone together was more than I think any of us hoped for.

34 Classic Celica's on the Cruise and at least 2 I know of that only made the meeting point is a huge effort and its only the participation of everyone that makes it a great day. I am looking forward to next years already. Which will of course be on the 4th Sat of May - May 23rd 2009. And no bitching about Saturdays as you have 12 months notice and its not changing

Denae,

An extra special thanks for hooking in and helping serve lunch to the masses at the BBQ, it was greatly appreciated.
    1971 2T-B Celica TA22 ST.
    1973 2T-G Celica TA22, aka "The Unicorn".
    1975 2T-G Celica TA27 GT
    1976 2T-G Celica TA23, aka "The Colonel".
    1985 3F Auto FJ62 Landcruiser
    1989 7M-GTE MA70 Supra, aka "The Poopra"

History: Rods Classic Celica Sampler thread.

Junior Member Grease Monkey Gypsy23's Avatar

Denae,

An extra special thanks for hooking in and helping serve lunch to the masses at the BBQ, it was greatly appreciated.
    My pleasure, just glad to help you guys out somehow.

Junior Member Conversion King TheStitt's Avatar

Awsome day guys, I'm spewing I couldn't make it

I'm already looking forward to the next one
    ST177 UZS131 Crown Royal 'G' the pimping limo like daily 1UZFE 144rwkw

DST17T MS53 68 Crown Custom Wagon 7MGTE 266rwkw

I make people cry Chief Engine Builder Draven's Avatar

bummed I couldn't come along guys.. as river said I'm a bit of a blouse (or words to that effect), but having driven back from melb last weekend, and taken a run up the old pac hwy thursday night, I was all out of driving

Next time.
    http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/showthread.php?t=7465
    Quote Originally Posted by xero View Post
    and of course campbell newman's completely fucking everything he touches so badly that he should be called dick fingers.

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic {Mr Crabs}'s Avatar

I think we need to improve ways to help put a face to the user name or car.

It's only after the cruz you start to put a face to the name or car.

I will have my car there for sure next year. Was good to see so mamy new people and cars

I was quite impressed with the dark purple 23 and the car with the plates LTK-00P but never got to meet the owners i think.

Case