Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RA23/8 intermittent wiper up grade

Has a pet Grease Monkey

Default Re: RA23/8 intermittent wiper up grade

Sorry about the threadjack, but I'll leave it up to a mod to remove mine.

Emptied posts take up almost the same space as the useful (if somewhat offtopic) content that used to be in them, so I don't believe much in emptying posts... feel free to ask a mod to wipe your thread clean though.
    '73 TA12 Carina - pushrod power project
    '77 TA14 Carina - 1GGTE swap in the works
    '77 TA23 Celica - 1UZ swap abandoned, selling shell to someone with JZ plans...

Resto Rodder Domestic Engineer GA61XX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by web
    Sorry about the threadjack, but I'll leave it up to a mod to remove mine.

Emptied posts take up almost the same space as the useful (if somewhat offtopic) content that used to be in them, so I don't believe much in emptying posts... feel free to ask a mod to wipe your thread clean though.
    it's all good/ok... i just would of liked a heads up on this...
    i'm a sparky by 1st trade, & i've used/made many of the 555 wipper things for old school cars...
    i had started this thread for STOCK parts.. as they are easy to find & fit by most people.. also keeps the car using Toyota parts..
    i have a list of stock parts, & how to use them, as i've been doing/using them for many years.. but i now need to go back over what i've done/used & add to this thread...
    eg. :- "Footwell" courtesy Lamps .. Hight adjustable steering coulmn .. var' speed int' wippers .. stock parts used for power steering NO mod's (plug & play) (not rack & pinion) ..
    yes there is parts to be found that will fit the RA23/8's & RA40's ..
    i've done a few but never taken pic's.. so i need to borow a car to do mod's to & get pic's.. once done i'll then list those mod's as well..

cheers
    Project: '82, GA61 XX

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic bigmat's Avatar

mate i would have let you done mine about 6 months ago but its done now. your wlecome to come and have a look one day. i still need to put the intermintent box in. if you have a spare ill take it.

cheers mat