Thread: what model sigma LCA 2 use? in a te72? can i also run RA60 struts and brakes?

Junior Member 1st year Apprentice

Default what model sigma LCA 2 use? in a te72? can i also run RA60 struts and brakes?

just wondering which model sigma control arms will work with my car to get some neg camber?

also RA60 struts and brakes? will they fit if i use my springs and tops?

Chookhouse Chooning Automotive Encyclopaedia Hen's Avatar

Default Re: what model sigma LCA 2 use? in a te72? can i also run RA60 struts and brakes?

1 - The ones with the press in balljoints (includes GH, but probably more too).

2 - RA60 struts will give positive camber. Sigma arms will take it back to about neutral camber. They also need 90mm bolt spacing on the steering arms. And there are no steering arms in this spacing which are as short as AE86 arms (and so therefore I assume TE72 too).

You *should* be able to make them fit with TE72 top perch and spring and strut top. But the spring wont sit in the lower perch that well.

Hen
    I need a working 4AGE bottom end. Pref smallport GZE, but all others considered. Also complete motors.
    Drift Volvo. Was fun. 2JZ next time.

Junior Member 1st year Apprentice

Default Re: what model sigma LCA 2 use? in a te72? can i also run RA60 struts and brakes?

GE and GH Sigma, as well as GE and GH Scorpion all use the same lower control arms.