Thread: 3sgte loom plugs missing, which are they - pics

Negative Reputation Domestic Engineer Howieau's Avatar

Default 3sgte loom plugs missing, which are they - pics

When my car was running prior to my engine rebuild, I had the aircon gassed, and it held the gas in without leaks but the aircon wouldn't turn on. First thing Ive checked in diagnosing the problem is the plug for it on the loom, but Im not sure which plug it is (illiterate when it comes to car electronics). Heres are some pictures of a plug that has just been cut off, which I am thinking may have something to do with the aircon.

You can see it stretching furthest down the bottom;

Here is another shot of it;

Also here are some other plugs which I couldnt figure where they plugged into. My car doesn't have ABS but some GT4s do, perhaps these are plugs for the ABS? What are the 4 plug faces you can see facing the camera, incl the 2 im holding with my fingers?

I basically want to get my aircon going again, if none of these plugs are aircon related, then ill know to start looking elsewhere for the problem

Many thanks!
    "There is a better way to do it, find it" -Thomas Edison

Junior Member Carport Converter Dale's Avatar

Default Re: 3sgte loom plugs missing, which are they - pics

The plugs for the aircon are a single wire for the compressor clutch, and a two wire for the compressor pressure switch... they will be with the same wires that go to the alternator

The other wires for it will be the pressure switch up near the firewall and the others will be to the A/C fuse/relay box in your picture, is everything plugged into the bottom of it?
    I am the sun