Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: ---- October Offical Cruise --- MEGA CRUISE !!! THIS SUNDAYthe 21st

Nath #347 Backyard Mechanic PHOBIA's Avatar

Default Re: ---- October Offical Cruise --- MEGA CRUISE !!! THIS SUNDAYthe 21st

You really are a Hiro, Thanks again mate. +rep for you.
    1986 RT-142 Corona. Taking the phrase “WTF”, to a whole new level......

PHOBIA. Fear of.........investing your soul into customizing a "f@#kin what" a Corona???
    Click to see PHOBIA

Junior Member Grease Monkey Levos1's Avatar

Was a good day guys!
    BBQ was cool too!
    Good on ya stitt! Although if you are gonna change the destination last minute and post ur phone number.... U should answer it!
    I know you think I am cute......... But what really makes you want me are the riams on my coupe!

Junior Member Grease Monkey

very nice day for a mega cruise, good to see such a wide range of toyotas out there, if my car wasnt baked during the spray job it definetly is now, well be there next year for sure well done stitt miester.

Mr Hachi Roku 1st year Apprentice Monster's Avatar

Hi all.

I'm Keven, I drive a white AE86 Corolla Levin GT.

This was my first Toymods event since the old forums got upgraded. I bought along the White S15 Silvia and Black MY05 WRX

Many thanks to Stitty for the awsome day.

Thank you all who pulled over for the... incident on the way home, and hope the damage wasn't too bad on the rear of his Supra

Nice to meet you all, hope to catch up with you soon.

Junior Member Conversion King whatthe?'s Avatar

Yep, great day. I was thankful for being able to cruise in 22 degree climate control

Good turn-out and no stupid behaviour. Thanks all for making this a success again this year
    Project megap00 - Gave up and sold up. Money tree died

Toymods Board Member Chief Engine Builder Hiro's Avatar

Good day out, nice bookend to a weekend which already included the MotorShow on the Saturday, cheers to the Stitt for taking over Puzzleman's job as cruise co-ordinator. Methinks for next year that we need to do a bit more organising at the Palm Beach end as far as parking is concerned, the footy oval worked out perfect but not everyone found out straight away. I guess the big problem was due to the weather - last year it was cold, overcast and drizzly, which meant the Palm Beach carpark was practically deserted. This year, dazzling blue sky and equally dazzling cool blue water meant that every man and his dog/family was out for a picnic and beach.
    AE102 - Charlene the Old Faithful, Reborn
    JZZ30 - Lexi the Spacecruiser, 1JZGTE>>3SGE. 200rwkw, hunting Skylines and n00bs in SS Commodores
    ST162 - Charlie the non-ghey Celica, 3SGE>>4AGE. GOOOOOOOONE
    AE82 - Rosie the Bitsa from Hell, 70.8kw atw. Has been converted into garage space and money at last
    KE55 - Billie the Beast, sadly missed

backyard builder 1st year Apprentice KAZ518624's Avatar

mm i agree with a shorter cruz..havin to hav the heater on in the cressy sucked!
    (i think it was whinging about the manly traffic!)
    but great day for cruzin!
    some nice spots visited! and great lookin cars.
    '89 charade -the daily beast
    '71 mini k 'kaye' - currently in resto, always will be in resto mode!
    previous rides: mx83 cressida, '85 charade, '90 charade, morris 1100

busy adding lightness Too Much Toyota MR22ZZ's Avatar

re the length of the cruise... it is 'megacruise' is it not?
    Past Toyotas - Snow White (TA23), Blue Stivo (ZZE123)
    Current Toyotas - Hamster (AW11)
    Quote Originally Posted by X kyle X View Post
    the aw11 is rougher and more angular so it's sex Appel is more that of Sylvester stalone rather then brad pitt

---------HO00NS---------- Chief Engine Builder IN 05 NT's Avatar

haha yeah, i think just the traffic is getting a little busy trying to get 70 cars in a bunch across the city

mad fun tho, cant wait to have one of MY cars there next year

That and we managed to get stuck with the bridge at the Spit. At least everyone got held up, if we'd left 5 minutes earlier then there would have been probably a 20 minute gap in people arriving at North Head
    JZZ30 - Lexi the Spacecruiser, 1JZGTE>>3SGE. 200rwkw, hunting Skylines and n00bs in SS Commodores
    AE82 - Rosie the Bitsa from Hell, 70.8kw atw. Has been converted into garage space and money at last

Junior Member 1st year Apprentice

did any get any pics of the white ke70?

Forum Member

was an awesome cruise, hope to soon be able to have my car in the cruise next year

AGE-16V Automotive Encyclopaedia Dimmy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro
    That and we managed to get stuck with the bridge at the Spit. At least everyone got held up, if we'd left 5 minutes earlier then there would have been probably a 20 minute gap in people arriving at North Head
    That would have been when the bridge went up so that's a bit unpredictable unless they have a timetable for it I was lucky because i was behind Stitt at that time, and he was putting more drink in the ice
    I have been pruned by old man river!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dimmy77_03
    That would have been when the bridge went up so that's a bit unpredictable unless they have a timetable for it I was lucky because i was behind Stitt at that time, and he was putting more drink in the ice
    There is a timetable for it......I'm just don't know exactly what it is since I'm not from Sydney. I know the Swansea Bridge opening times off by heart though

Junior Member Conversion King TheStitt's Avatar

Chizer got some nice shots of your car

pics will be up soon
    ST177 UZS131 Crown Royal 'G' the pimping limo like daily 1UZFE 144rwkw

DST17T MS53 68 Crown Custom Wagon 7MGTE 266rwkw