Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ---- November Event ---- Toymods & CCG Weekend away ****CANCELLED***

Junior Member Conversion King TheStitt's Avatar

Default Re: ----- November Event ----- Toymods & CCG Weekend at the coast. 3/4 Nov

I'll start looking into this next week and sort something out for us
    ST177 UZS131 Crown Royal 'G' the pimping limo like daily 1UZFE 144rwkw

DST17T MS53 68 Crown Custom Wagon 7MGTE 266rwkw

Crazy Chief Engine Builder 1JZ-Rolla's Avatar

Default Re: ----- November Event ----- Toymods & CCG Weekend at the coast. 3/4 Nov

Jervis bay is nice and quiet, with some good roads for cruising too. You don't have to go into the actual ACT Jervis Bay section or the National Park (that you pay entry for), rather stay around the more populated areas of Huskisson and Vincentia. Huskisson would be the best bet as they have shops & the club nearby.

That said, Huskisson is a beatch to get to from ACT, as you either go the really long & slow way along the coast from Bateman's bay, or drive 3/4 of the way to sydney, around through nowra and then back down the coast to Jervis bay/Huskisson.

The park you guys mentioned at ulladulla is well equipped for large numbers, good amenities & large undercover bbq areas too. They have some fully contained two story cabins that sleep heaps of people, but Stitt, don't mention the car club, the shy away from that sort of stuff, if you have to, just say we are a bible study group or something

I'm looking forward to this one! Missed it last time around.

Cheers
    Phil
    AE71 Corolla 2 door window van - retired / JZA70 Supra - VVTi converted - sold

"Beach Haven Holiday Resort" is the name of the place at Ulladulla, website:

http://www.beachhaven.com.au/accom.html

Junior Member Automotive Encyclopaedia Slimmy's Avatar

I just had a Uni field trip to a great caravan park at Lake Tabourie (about 15km south of Ulladulla). It has a 'Bungalow Village', which is basically 10 or so 6 person cabins which can all be hired out. It's a short walk from a great beach with a nice little island, and it's only a short distance from Ulladulla, so fairly convenient.
    My original TA22 http://www.toymods.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9058 very slow progress is being made. Very slow...

I eated my Grease Monkey Lucida's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty2520
    we will have to see how we are Doing financially come November. But the Last one of these was fantastic.
    I think we are in the same boat now too
    Mugatu - VW Golf GTI Mk VI - Won't make it up our drive way - D'Oh
    Derek - 1ZZ Corolla - Powered by pork rolls and durian shakes - SOLD
    Hansel - RZN174R Hilux - He's so hot right now.
    Katinka - AE92 Corolla - Occupier of the garage - SOLD

Canberra Celica Group Grease Monkey TWEETY's Avatar

So how is it looking for the Beach Haven Holiday Resort at Ulladulla as suggested by Phil L - http://www.beachhaven.com.au/accom.html
    Cheers
    Mitch
    3TGT TA22 'Tweety' Canberra Celica Group (CCG) = www.canberracelica.org
    147 RWKW / NIL quarter mile / 2D:1h:12m Wakefield / NIL Hillclimb.....but 1/8th mile at Dubbo = 10.53

---------HO00NS---------- Chief Engine Builder IN 05 NT's Avatar

just been told by the boss that i cant have any holiday's in nov/december.....

looks like im out, but will wofk on him,

blake

Hey Blake. Do you work all weekends mate? If not then come on down.

Stitt How do we sort out a location? We had a look at the Holiday Resort and it looks good for just camping and cabins.
    Cheers
    Mitch
    147 RWKW / NIL quarter mile / 2D:1h:12m Wakefield / NIL Hillclimb.....but 1/8th mile at Dubbo = 10.53

Junior Member Automotive Encyclopaedia Slimmy's Avatar

Looks like I may have to miss out, Mitch... It's right in the middle of exams. I dunno what my exam schedule is yet, but hopefully I'll have all my exams crammed into the first week like usual! If I can come, you owe me a trip to the coast in tweety after I let you ride shotgun in my (unamed) beast to the coast!

Simon
    My original TA22 http://www.toymods.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9058 very slow progress is being made. Very slow...

MR 18RG Chief Engine Builder The Witzl's Avatar

im still keen as for this weekend away. The place Phil linked to looks like a great option - the canberra boys are happy, so it sounds like the right choice to make

Stitty, whats the go???

Can we lock it in?
    ...... butt scratcher?!

Junior Member Conversion King TheStitt's Avatar

I wasn't to impressed by there website

Have you stayed there phil??
    ST177 UZS131 Crown Royal 'G' the pimping limo like daily 1UZFE 144rwkw

DST17T MS53 68 Crown Custom Wagon 7MGTE 266rwkw

Hey slimmy old mate...I owe you big time for the last CCG coast cruise so if you can give me enough notice that you want to come....you can be scared to death as i run down the Clyde mountain flat out in 4th Ha!

So Stitt where do you suggest as this is definately more your side of the tracks than mine! Even though this place looks fine to me we are open to suggestions brother.
    cheers
    Mitch

het Stitt, I dont think Phil has stayed there. Ive got 4 of us already booked into a cottage there but happy to go anywhere that you guys will vouch for. has anyone stayed at any of the parks around there that has the room for some loud Yota fans????
    Cheers
    Mitch

I have stayed there, at least three times for buck's nights, fishing trips etc. Haven't been for a couple of years now but can't imagine that its gone to ruin in that time.
    Cheers
    Phil

Quote Originally Posted by 1JZ-Rolla
    I have stayed there, at least three times for buck's nights, fishing trips etc. Haven't been for a couple of years now but can't imagine that its gone to ruin in that time. Cheers Phil
    Well if its good enough for Mr Lawrence then Im happy to stay there. So I have booked in for 4 of us so far. Hope we have a good turnout like our previous get togethers. How many TOYMODS guys are going??????
    Cheers
    Mitch