Thread: IS200 1JZ GTE in the for sale section..

Junior Member Grease Monkey

Default IS200 1JZ GTE in the for sale section..

May I ask why the thread was deleted?

Gorilla Industries Conversion King Koffee-Black's Avatar

Default Re: IS200 1JZ GTE in the for sale section..

its racial man, it was black!

na no idea
    JZA80 Turbo Time Attack Car - "Gorilla"
    JZA80 Turbo Street Car - "Silver Back"
    Lexus RX350 F Sport "Kid Hauler"
    Vitz - Supercharged "Chimp"
    HDJ80 Landcruiser "Baboon"

HAHA .. you funny bugger.. Must of been. Could of had the decency in at least PMing me if there was a problem as I have not just joined to sell a car..

Might be because I mentioned my business in the reply.. If this is the case please delete all my post and registration.

Thanks,

Brett

Fuel Economy Warrior Carport Converter Vios-GT_07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IS1000

Might be because I mentioned my business in the reply.. If this is the case please delete all my post and registration.
    that was a sweet ride.. and yea if that's the case the post could've been edited..

this question is in the wrong section as well, should be under membership queries..
    Research has shown child in front seat causes accidents, accident in back seat causes child

Quote Originally Posted by Vios-GT_07
    that was a sweet ride.. and yea if that's the case the post could've been edited..

this question is in the wrong section as well, should be under membership queries..

I suppose this will be deleted as well then--haha

Former User Conversion King Joshstix's Avatar

I replied to the thread before removing it so that you would get it with the update email. Since you obviously haven't got the email I'll paste the reply here.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshstix
    Sorry dude this is for personal sales only. As you've stated this is your business and it is a commercial sale the ad will be removed.

Don't take this personally I love the car and have nothing against you, but the forums are not here for commercial advertisers to use as a free classifieds.

Commercial advertising is only available to forum sponsors, if you would like to enquire about becoming a forum sponsor please feel free to contatc thetoyman75 about getting some details.
    If you want your account removed that's fine but I don't see why. It's not like it's a surprise that the for sale section is for personal sales only.

Junior Member Conversion King whatthe?'s Avatar

I might move this to the membership queries section so that anyone with similar issues can find it in future....
    Project megap00 - Gave up and sold up. Money tree died

Quote Originally Posted by Joshstix
    I replied to the thread before removing it so that you would get it with the update email. Since you obviously haven't got the email I'll paste the reply here.

If you want your account removed that's fine but I don't see why. It's not like it's a surprise that the for sale section is for personal sales only.
    Josh,

I dont take it as a personal attack as I thought there might be a reason.

I was more upset due to the fact that I have been on here a while and didnt understand why I didnt get a PM or how to rectify the problem.. (I didnt check emails) why not PM me?

Look up previous post and I have spoken about sponsoring the sight. To tell you the truth this forum (toyota fest car show) has been sponsored by me in the past (1 of the trophies)and I was suppose to recieve a banner for 1 year at the top of the websight (which never seemed to happen) I brought this to the oppropriate persons attention but still dont see my banner..This has discouraged me from sponsoring as I havent already recieved the short end of a deal after I paid for something I never recieved.

I am more than happy to sponsor the sight but first it has to be discounted due to past dealings that have not been meet..

Brett

Toymods Vice President Chief Engine Builder TheToyman75's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IS1000
    Josh,

I dont take it as a personal attack as I thought there might be a reason.

I was more upset due to the fact that I have been on here a while and didnt understand why I didnt get a PM or how to rectify the problem.. (I didnt check emails) why not PM me?

Look up previous post and I have spoken about sponsoring the sight. To tell you the truth this forum (toyota fest car show) has been sponsored by me in the past (1 of the trophies)and I was suppose to recieve a banner for 1 year at the top of the websight (which never seemed to happen) I brought this to the oppropriate persons attention but still dont see my banner..This has discouraged me from sponsoring as I havent already recieved the short end of a deal after I paid for something I never recieved.

I am more than happy to sponsor the sight but first it has to be discounted due to past dealings that have not been meet..

Brett
    Brett,

We appreciated you sponsoring a trophy for the Toyota Fest in question and even tho you didn't actually attend the show to judge your trophy or present the award you were sent constant emails requesting the artwork for the complimentary banner ad in question. Which was of course for your previous business and quite some time ago.

We are a helpful bunch but we can't host images that don't exist . As previously discussed I would be happy to work out a special rate for the first year of your advertising should you wish to promote your new business. My email address is still the same and this is not the place for further discussion

[email protected]

Regards,
    1971 2T-B Celica TA22 ST.
    1973 2T-G Celica TA22, aka "The Unicorn".
    1975 2T-G Celica TA27 GT
    1976 2T-G Celica TA23, aka "The Colonel".
    1985 3F Auto FJ62 Landcruiser
    1989 7M-GTE MA70 Supra, aka "The Poopra"

History: Rods Classic Celica Sampler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TheToyman75
    Brett,

We appreciated you sponsoring a trophy for the Toyota Fest in question and even tho you didn't actually attend the show to judge your trophy or present the award you were sent constant emails requesting the artwork for the complimentary banner ad in question. Which was of course for your previous business and quite some time ago.

We are a helpful bunch but we can't host images that don't exist . As previously discussed I would be happy to work out a special rate for the first year of your advertising should you wish to promote your new business. My email address is still the same and this is not the place for further discussion

[email protected]

Regards,

Come on Rods we both know I sent this..

Anyway subject at hand
    To tell you the truth I have been wanting to sponsor the sight but I have just been waiting for the business to get on its feet instead of having a section that cant be managed properly.. I will email you to discuss it further..

Brett

Gorilla Industries Conversion King Koffee-Black's Avatar

by sight, you mean site right? hehehe
    JZA80 Turbo Time Attack Car - "Gorilla"
    JZA80 Turbo Street Car - "Silver Back"
    Lexus RX350 F Sport "Kid Hauler"
    Vitz - Supercharged "Chimp"
    HDJ80 Landcruiser "Baboon"