Thread: 1jz emanage ultimate

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

Default 1jz emanage ultimate

hi every one, i hav a jza70 supra that i am installing a trust emanage ultimate into, has anyone had any experience with these ecu ? im am currently using 440cc injectors and a 2jzgte map sensor with 45psi base fuel pressure (jst tapped factory FPR) and running bosh 044 fuel pump, the factory ecu is hitting 100% duty cycle at approx 6300rpm. due 2 the fact that i can only get 95ron ulp i run a mix of 10% .ethanol at 7000rpm i am hitting 13.1:1 air fuel ratio witch is getting marginal even with ethanol mix , i would like AFR of 12.5:1 under fulll load . i have had a couple of problems with emanage one is is simply that it will not run past 95% duty cycle on injectors and when installed it is supost to be transparent until programmed , but it seems to be altering idle and low load zones running extreamly rich. i wil be able to program round this but it is really anoying. i am curently running 19psi of boost with a turbonetics t58 turbo .54a/r p-trim i will have to upgrade to 550cc injectors and change factory intercooler but id like to be running closer to 22psi and alot more timing to take advantage of ethanol (waiting for that 98ron fuel +ethanol
    ) id really like any feedback on emanage and any helpful info from the wise

Default Re: 1jz emanage ultimate

i wouldn't have a clue about this but a frend of mine got one installed in his soarer @ xspeed in perth, they might be able to help you?
    Dan - JZX100 Tourer V Chaser - family car chop...

xspeed il check it out! thanx. havnt been able to dig any thing up so far but that be gd plc to start

Junior Member Domestic Engineer

all i know is its very hard to get any help from emanage in japan

so u have to speak to someone who tunes them regularly

in the end just dont run soo much boost

all u will end up doin is fuk yr engine

runnin more boost is not always the answer to more power