Thread: NT Toyota Club

Forum Member

Default NT Toyota Club

If you have a Toyota and would be interested in joining a club of fellow Toyota enthusiasts, we will be holding a meeting on Saturday 28 June 2008 - location and time to be advised. We will be getting together to register interest and discuss the formation of an officially recognised club and what this involves.

If you wish to attend, please post a reply below stating as such. We would like to get some idea of numbers before the event. If you know of anyone that might be interested that doesn't read these forums, please let them know that they are also welcome to attend.

For more information, please contact Adam on 0407 232 099.

Lola - 1981 KE55E Toyota Corolla Sedan - AE101 4A-GZE
    Tamika - 1974 TA22 Toyota Celica - 13T – to be 13T-GZEU
    Sally - 1994 ST205 Toyota Celica GT-Four Group A Rallye - 3S-GTE
    Vanessa - 1975 TA22 Celica IP Car - 13T, will be getting 4A-GE

Forum Member

Default Re: NT Toyota Club

I was going to post an update yesterday, but it didn't happen.

At this stage we only have around 10-12 persons who have expressed an interest in forming a Toyota club up here. Therefore it would not seem to be useful exercise to attempt to form a club at this stage if there are going to be so few members. I would suggest that twenty members would be a better starting point.

I will be attempting to get something published in the newspaper to attract interest, and if that is successful, then we can arrange a meeting. For now the meeting that was planned for the 28th is cancelled, which is probably better anyway, as the location I had planned is unavailable at this time. With any luck we will be able to get enough interest to have a meeting by the end of the year. I will be sure to give a few weeks notice before the meeting so everyone has a good chance to attend.

Lola - 1981 KE55E Toyota Corolla Sedan - AE101 4A-GZE
    Tamika - 1974 TA22 Toyota Celica - 13T – to be 13T-GZEU
    Sally - 1994 ST205 Toyota Celica GT-Four Group A Rallye - 3S-GTE
    Vanessa - 1975 TA22 Celica IP Car - 13T, will be getting 4A-GE

Junior Member Grease Monkey Ben12a's Avatar

Default Re: NT Toyota Club

G'Day mate. I know this thread has been dormant for so long it is probably clinically dead...

BUT, were there many people up here into modifying Toyotas? I have just arrived in Darwin and hope my two Soarers arrive soon. I am going to join NAMSC and get into their track action but wanted to get to know people sooner rather than later.

Ben
    Wakefield Park 1:09.99
    Oran Park Sth 51.22
    Oran Park GP 1:24.82
    Hidden Valley 1:24.2
    Mallala 1:21.6