Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Classic Celica Club of Victoria Meet #12 - Sunday 15th October 2006 @ 9.30am!

Junior Member Automotive Encyclopaedia Nim's Avatar

Default Re: Classic Celica Club of Victoria Meet #12 - Sunday 15th October 2006 @ 9.30am!

Quote Originally Posted by shelldrake
    Nim, I go to bed about 7.30pm on a Saturday night after I'm all tuckered out from rearranging my stamp collection and baking cookies. We'd love to have you there. The more the merrier.
    Hrm, you're so softcore. Man, what a geek. I'm so hardcore, I stay up untill like midnight re-arranging my stamp collection! My cookies are baked at 4am, just like a real baker! I'm so tired after that, I can't even make it to mum's bake sale! I'm like, the phantom baker! </geek>

Back to reality. I'll see if I can get myself out of bed. Might drag my girlfriend along.
    Daily: DC2 Integra VTiR :: 96kw @7300rpm - 132nm @6300rpm
    Techno Toymods | Beninca Dyno Day Results 10/9/05 | GOR Cruise '06 | My Photography and Illustration

Junior Member Domestic Engineer shelldrake's Avatar

Default Re: Classic Celica Club of Victoria Meet #12 - Sunday 15th October 2006 @ 9.30am!

Lol. By the way, if you bring your girlfriend - make sure she's ok with windy roads... I politely told my girlfriend she would be better off at home . In saying that though, There was a guy on the last cruise with an orange 1ggte ra23 who was flying around bends while his girlfriend sat in the passenger seat without blinking an eye!
    Assumption is the mother of all f**kups...

Obama Family Friendly Backyard Mechanic 74sLeeka's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nim
    Back to reality. I'll see if I can get myself out of bed. Might drag my girlfriend along.
    is she into cars? im sure my mrs and urs can get together to tell us how stupid cars are

damn women.. they will never learn the joys..

EDIT: with the exceptions of those women already on these forums..
    Rides:
    1974 TA22 Celica 2T-GEU - Gone
    1989 ST162R Celica 3S-GE - Stock Daily
    2005 Honda CB250 - New Toy

Lol. By the way, if you bring your girlfriend - make sure she's ok with windy roads... I politely told my girlfriend she would be better off at home . In saying that though, There was a guy on the last cruise with an orange 1ggte ra23 who was flying around bends while his girlfriend sat in the passenger seat without blinking an eye!
    Actualy, I thought this was a 'meet' when I wrote that. Now that I know it's a cruise she doesn't wanna come.

Quote Originally Posted by 74sLeeka
    is she into cars? im sure my mrs and urs can get together to tell us how stupid cars are
    Sorry dude, no luck. My girlfriend would shit your girlfriend to tears. My girly loves cars, just not going fast in them. She's more into Tanks and trucks than sports cars 'cuz she loves the mechanical side of things and knowing how it all goes together. She's actualy in the transport corps of the army reserves.
    Techno Toymods | Beninca Dyno Day Results 10/9/05 | GOR Cruise '06 | My Photography and Illustration

Toymods Midget Automotive Encyclopaedia Yian's Avatar

There was a guy on the last cruise with an orange 1ggte ra23 who was flying around bends while his girlfriend sat in the passenger seat without blinking an eye!
    I copped a slap on the back of my head whilst on the GOR cruise last year for going too fast around the corner....

But you see, its ok for her to drag off the lights at Geelong against a commodore and completely demolishing that poor guy... in my car.
    SHE LIVES!
    1984 MA61, 1998 Honda Hornet CB600F

Junior Member Domestic Engineer shelldrake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yian
    But you see, its ok for her to drag off the lights at Geelong against a commodore and completely demolishing that poor guy... in my car.
    lol! indeed.
    Assumption is the mother of all f**kups...

Sorry dude, no luck. My girlfriend would shit your girlfriend to tears. My girly loves cars, just not going fast in them. She's more into Tanks and trucks than sports cars 'cuz she loves the mechanical side of things and knowing how it all goes together. She's actualy in the transport corps of the army reserves.

haha nice one..
    Rides:

I'll think of something.. Backyard Mechanic -NiCkeL-'s Avatar

I guess it's hard to organise a day-run during the night. It seems if you leave anything until the afternoon on a Sunday, the day is almost already gone..
    Classic Celica Club of Victoria - http://cccvic.cjb.net

http://www.classiccelicas.com.au - The place to go for all things Classic Celica...

:( Backyard Mechanic stahlz_ae86's Avatar

She's in the army, and you drive a Honda

Who wears the pants

Lick my hairy Backyard Mechanic Turdinator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stahlz_ae86

Who wears the pants
    LOL Gold.

(i'm sure its not like that Nim... No really)

P.S good to see your gunna make it Blake

make it worth my while.. im missin out on sum decent sunday wages for this!
    Rides:

I'll think of something.. Backyard Mechanic -NiCkeL-'s Avatar

....Marcus will let you beat him, will that make it better Blake? lol

Classic Celica Club of Victoria - http://cccvic.cjb.net

http://www.classiccelicas.com.au - The place to go for all things Classic Celica...

hahahah SHIT YEA!
    Rides:

Quote Originally Posted by stahlz_ae86

Who wears the pants
    I’m under no delusions. I’m not allowed anywhere near any sort of pants.

...Really though, it’s only the reserves.

Junior Member Domestic Engineer MRMOPARMAN's Avatar

hey guys, would it be if a couple of corolla guys tagged along? i wouldnt mind joining in and a few others have expressed interest aswell