Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: *** Toyotafest Week: Lowenbrau Dinner and Beer - Monday 2nd Oct***

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic V-Na's Avatar

Default Re: *** Toyotafest Week: Lowenbrau Dinner and Beer - Monday 2nd Oct***

Are there any spots left for a fellow Habsburger?

How much will it cost all up?

Junior Member Domestic Engineer ZZE92's Avatar

Anyone else around in the city earlier than 8pm that maybe fancies a drink or two before dinner? For some reason I thought this was starting at 6 (which is when I finish work) but turns out I'll have a couple of hours to kill first..
    Cheers,
    Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by MR 1JZ View Post
    the snatch has been through hell and back and is still kicking!

I make people cry Chief Engine Builder Draven's Avatar

depending on how much I enjoy this assignment, I may come in a fraction early.
    I won't be staying late though due to uni constraints.
    http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/showthread.php?t=7465
    Quote Originally Posted by xero View Post
    and of course campbell newman's completely fucking everything he touches so badly that he should be called dick fingers.

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic V-Na's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by V-Na
    Are there any spots left for a fellow Habsburger?

How much will it cost all up?
    Yes, no, maybe?

I guess everyone is already getting there.

No idea dude, sorry.. Someone did post a little while back that two people had dropped out however I'm not sure if those spots have ben filled or not...

If I had BlackSupra's number I'd give him a call to find out for you!!
    Cheers,
    Paul.

I make people cry Chief Engine Builder Draven's Avatar

well I kinda didn't pre-pay... I'm rocking up anyway. if all else fails, I'm gonna sit on Orlando's lap and let him feed me while I whisper sweet nothings in his ear
    http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/showthread.php?t=7465
    Quote Originally Posted by xero View Post
    and of course campbell newman's completely fucking everything he touches so badly that he should be called dick fingers.

Equipped with Bowls Hat Backyard Mechanic Adam_Cressi's Avatar

some one can go and take my place

i was gonna go but just got given a family emergency.. sorry guys i couldnt attend.. if u wanna take my place be my guest.. i have a long drive 2moro, hence me not going..
    2JZ-GTE MX-83 Cressida
    Toymods Car Club Club Member # 185

I Hate Being A Carport Converter Clown's Avatar

Just got back from sydney for NRL final, totally forgot this was on and had no phone to contact stu (clasique), I had a feeling it was on but wasn't sure. Funnily enough ran into him at airport and he caught the same flight back.
    GZE AW11, M40b18 e30, 1J cressida

Junior Member Domestic Engineer BigWorm's Avatar

Good times was had by all, good to catch up with everyone for a few bevvies, and meet a few new faces. Big congratulations to Krystal (from Perth) for winning the chicks skulling competitio, Stitt (of Sydney fame) for winning the Guys skulling comp, Brian (from Perth) for winning the Yoddelling competition, and Amanda (Dongs hot sister) for having a go at everything erlse.

Now I'm wasted, putting posts up on Toymods seems like a great idea! Go the steins, Lowenbrau fTW @!!!!!1

Teh Massif Dong Carport Converter BlackSupra's Avatar

It was an awesome evening and a great turnout, with 29 people attending. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves, it certainly seemed the case last night.

Many 1L steins lined our table at the evenings completition and the pork knuckle was sensational.

The competitions were amusing and im pretty sure my sister is waking up in stitts bed about now.

All in all, a great evening, thanks for the 'good times' from everyone that attended and i hope we showed the interstaters a good evening.

That's me before i was a Conversion King -GT-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSupra
    my sister is waking up in stitts bed about now.
    Good times???
    AE93 SX 20V - Next Wakefield track day is 13th of November 2015!
    1:15.47 at Wakefield Park | 1:59.45 at Eastern Creek GP | 1:08.81 at SMP South | 2:04.77 at Phillip Island
    Toymods Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by -GT-
    Good times???
    Bad times.

That's me before i was a Conversion King -GT-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSupra
    Bad times.
    Knowledge gained from first hand experience? With which one?

Although judging from a couple of the videos on stitt's phone your sister might be in for the much much worse time.
    AE93 SX 20V - Next Wakefield track day is 13th of November 2015!
    1:15.47 at Wakefield Park | 1:59.45 at Eastern Creek GP | 1:08.81 at SMP South | 2:04.77 at Phillip Island
    Toymods Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by -GT-
    Knowledge gained from first hand experience? With which one?

Although judging from a couple of the videos on stitt's phone your sister might be in for the much much worse time.
    That would involve stitt being able to get it up.

Thanks for organising a top night dong - I had no idea how well my avatar resembles coFF33! Good to catch up with/meet some new interstaters. Seemed like an awesome time was had by all.

Photos were taken and will be posted.. Many will be the subject of Photoshopping. This can be guaranteed.
    Cheers,
    Paul.