Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Toyotafest Week : Wed 4th, October Social Event: WSID Drag Racing!! ***

Default Re: *** Toyotafest Week : Wed 4th, October Social Event: WSID Drag Racing!! ***

Quote Originally Posted by whatthe?
    Rona's p00 started hemorrhaging BHG juice due to thermo fans that kept blowing fuses (and therefore didnt work). As he doesnt have a working temp gauge for some reason it started cooking and leaking coolant just as he was about to stage. Whilst trying to turn around and return to the pits he clipped a wall
    WWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

../delete/ban
    tech moderator
    E46 M3 Nürburgring Nordschleife - 8.38

Junior Member Automotive Encyclopaedia Alchemist's Avatar

Default Re: *** Toyotafest Week : Wed 4th, October Social Event: WSID Drag Racing!! ***

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Stivo
    I am at with relatively cheap bolt-ons.
    I'm in the same boat, any more engine mods are just going to cost alot of money

Sucks to be a Domestic Engineer YelloRolla's Avatar

I had a good night, as pointed out by Matt. 11.32 @ 119.37 was the best. Other runs included 11.397 @ 118.7, 11.756 @ 117.54 and 12.41 @ 115.61 in full street trim.

I guess that I will go and update my sig.

It was tops to see so many Tojotas out there.

Hard luck to Rona.
    YelloRolla's KE20 1/4mi = 11.32 @ 119mph @ 22psi on slicks
    12.44 @ 113 mph on 165 wide street tyres
    210rwkw - not bad for a smelly 3TGTE running pump fuel.

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic kugzs's Avatar

nice times jase
    Got good condition 23/28 bonnet hinges? pm me

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic V-Na's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Stivo

my 2 best for the night... not bad for a little rolla

FWD <1.8L N/A record goes to me
    I take it you are the left lane?

Very nice E.T. and is that a perfect reaction time I see? Win any cash?

busy adding lightness Too Much Toyota MR22ZZ's Avatar

unfortunately the 1st number in the RT is an 8

and I've editted the post as I realised that I ran Wilbo both of those runs so it looks kind of confusing... yep I'm T25, Wilbo is T22

Junior Member Grease Monkey CoronaC's Avatar

Well i got there at about 5:40 and only just made it in, not many cars behind me would have made it in and there was still about 10-15 still waiting.

Ended up running a 16.245 @ 139 km/h in my celsior on my last run, that was my best for the night. Didnt realy get to see anyone else run, all in all was a good night though.

Cheers
    Chris

Teh Massif Dong Carport Converter BlackSupra's Avatar

A massive thank you to everyone that turned up last night. It would have been one of the most successful toymods drag night events at the creek, with 25 cars turning up to support the club.

We were even graced with our own lane when the officials realised how many cars were there and received numerous announcements over the PA system during the night to promote the club.

Most people got in nice and early but as per usual there were a couple of turnaways when they filled up rather quickly.

Big thanks to the canberra boys who made the trip up for the night and also to the WA boys who hung around to punish their cars before leaving to drive back to perth today. Respecta!

Highlight of the night was Jase's PB and it looked like an animal from where i was sitting in staging.

Low point of the night was once again my car and the girly performance of its driver.

But it was fun and i enjoyed everyone running plus not to forget the stacks of other toymodders in the crowd spectating!

This has been the best week and a complete funfest and i hope we can carry on this traddition next year because the support behind the 3 events has been huge. Enjoyed everyones company and i'll see you all at the october meeting for some pizza!

Nice ****** Grease Monkey rvrolla's Avatar

230 Pictures:

http://rvrolla.mine.nu/Toymods/

All the ones from the grand stands need cropping, as I was using my 50mm prime as it is the best for the low light situations. The only downside is it struggles to focus in low light, so you will have to excuse the blurriness of most

Best match up i could get all night so i didnt look retarded.

lol

Once you got going (half track ) it sounded nice and looked like it shot off in a hurry!

Quote Originally Posted by rvrolla
    lol

Once you got going (half track ) it sounded nice and looked like it shot off in a hurry!
    Yeah, launch and 2.7 60ft FTL!

i 8 a p00 Carport Converter rob's Avatar

more info on rona's debarkle?

we left not long after the burnouts
    - ma61 + 2jz-gte + v160 + 3.5 torsen

He dropped coolant on the line and then the rest all over the field.

Fuse blew for the thermo fan. Turns out bright spark doesnt have a temp gauge on his 7m haha!

lol Thats like goin to a whore house without a franga... livin life on the edge!!