Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: *** Toyota Fest 2009 - Drag Racing!!! - NEW DATE 14th Oct CANCELLED ***

Toymods Club Member Conversion King big_zop's Avatar

Default Re: *** TOYOTA FEST 2009 - DRAG RACING!!! - Wed 7th CANCELLED - NEW DATE 14th Oct ***

Quote Originally Posted by De@No View Post
    BOM says it could possibly rain tomorrow arvo. I swear to fukn god. Im having a half day tomorrow and if it rains again..im looking for a noose!
    Oh, get stu...

Well there was no chance of rain in the morning .Stupid BoM changing their forecast. Still, its only a 20% chance of <1mm rain (at the moment) so fingers crossed again.

Junior Member Chief Engine Builder De@No's Avatar

Default Re: *** TOYOTA FEST 2009 - DRAG RACING!!! - Wed 7th CANCELLED - NEW DATE 14th Oct ***

Quote Originally Posted by big_zop View Post
    Oh, get stu...

Well there was no chance of rain in the morning .Stupid BoM changing their forecast. Still, its only a 20% chance of <1mm rain (at the moment) so fingers crossed again.
    where do you get the % of rain chance on the bom website from paul?

I know this morning it just said cloudy!!

*fingers crossed* what is with this UK weather latly
    Z20- SOLD

Junior Member Grease Monkey seamonsta's Avatar

I'm out, parts haven't shown up to put my car back together, probably go out next week for a run ...or 6

Junior Member Grease Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by X kyle X View Post
    im not coming out TRD16t... the aw11 is off the road now... thanks heaps tho man!!!
    no problems
    that sux about the adub was looking forward to seeing u run even if it was through my rear view hope it's nothing to keep u off road 4 to long
    will bring spare helmut in case anyone needs one, just come & see me

yep lets keep our fingers crossed guys! hope 2 see u all out their tomorrow arvo...

meet at the front gate at say 4:30?
    Z20- SOLD

Gorilla Industries Conversion King Koffee-Black's Avatar

I should be racing lads. Lets see how the stock clutch holds up now!!!

Ill be late tho, about 7. (Work!)
    JZA80 Turbo Time Attack Car - "Gorilla"
    JZA80 Turbo Street Car - "Silver Back"
    Lexus RX350 F Sport "Kid Hauler"
    Vitz - Supercharged "Chimp"
    HDJ80 Landcruiser "Baboon"

No problems Tim.

Shane, scruitineeing closes at 7.30 if they havent filled their quota of cars.

Forecast for today - Chance of a shower around the middle of the day, otherwise fine with lengthy sunny periods. West to northwest winds becoming strong and gusty.

At the moment, there is a 50% chance of rain (up from yesterdays 5) - Dean, there is another website i use but since it takes all its data form the BoM, then its probably there somewhere. The website is www.weatherzone.com.au - not sure what you can see while not signed in but i have only joined up to the free section.

Quote Originally Posted by Koffee-Black View Post
    I should be racing lads. Lets see how the stock clutch holds up now!!!

Ill be late tho, about 7. (Work!)
    Awesome!!!

No problems Tim.

Shane, scruitineeing closes at 7.30 if they havent filled their quota of cars.

Forecast for today - Chance of a shower around the middle of the day, otherwise fine with lengthy sunny periods. West to northwest winds becoming strong and gusty.

At the moment, there is a 50% chance of rain (up from yesterdays 5) - Dean, there is another website i use but since it takes all its data form the BoM, then its probably there somewhere. The website is www.weatherzone.com.au - not sure what you can see while not signed in but i have only joined up to the free section.
    Shower in the middle of the day is fine by me. as long as it clears up by the afternoon

Just hope the wind keeps down. think its more windy around the coast though.
    Z20- SOLD

I wouldn't trust a... Conversion King Smokey228's Avatar

If the winds are strong over there, they'll cancel tonight too...

If the winds are coming from and traveling towards if they are north, northwest? Towwards the north, or from the north?

Cheers,
    jase
    JZA023
    11.51 @ 126MPH | 430RWHP @ 21PSI

Quote Originally Posted by YLD-16L
    Cuzzo is such a premature ejaculator he fertilised the very egg that he grew from

Its raining here at the moment. anyone out near the creak and can confirm weather out their?
    Z20- SOLD

There was a heap of rain out Penrith and all the clouds are heading towards the Creek, although it does seem to be splitting to the north and south, so may miss it completely.

I'll give WSID a call about 3 and put anything up from there, remembering last week they put it up on the website at 3.30

Yeh thats right mate.

Well it stopped raining here. Hopefully, hopefully if its rained their it should dry by about 4pm

So they might make the call a little later today.
    Z20- SOLD

I see blue sky...

Junior Member Grease Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by De@No View Post
    BOM says it could possibly rain tomorrow arvo. I swear to fukn god. Im having a half day tomorrow and if it rains again..im looking for a noose!
    bring a spare piece of rope with u 4 me so far have tried 4 times & cost me $150 for zero runs

I see blue sky...

Same hey paul once u have rang at three can u send us an sms? Ill meet u at the front gates if u like at like 4:15-4:30?
    Quote Originally Posted by trd16t View Post
    bring a spare piece of rope with u 4 me so far have tried 4 times & cost me $150 for zero runs
    Hopefully the only piece of rope we will need is to help pull dirty broke down nissans onto the back of tow trucks!
    Z20- SOLD