Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: wiring diagrams and pin outs for people who need them so help them and add more

Senior ****** Carport Converter Sam_Q's Avatar

Default Re: wiring diagrams and pin outs for people who need them so help them and add more

thats really good, thanks for going to the trouble of posting it up

might you have a higher resolution version of the 7afe one?

Your mum is a Conversion King TERRA Operative's Avatar

Default Re: wiring diagrams and pin outs for people who need them so help them and add more

Nah, unfortunately. That's all I got.

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

All the 3sgte pinouts from 1st to 3rd gen.

http://st165turbo4wd.hp.infoseek.co.jp/ecu_pinouts.html

Purple is the new black! Automotive Encyclopaedia sillycar chick's Avatar

Can someone please help me with some sensor pinouts? I think I have most of it susssed. Engine is 4AGE 20v ST but a lot of these sensors are common across other Toyota engines. I need to know standard Toyota wire colours too so I can be doubly sure. Im making up a whole new loom from scratch to suit a Microtech ecu so I want ot make sure I understand the pinouts well enough.

2 pin plugs, looking at back of connector (wiring side):

4 pin plugs, looking at back of connector (wiring side):

Injector Plugs - 2 pin
    1- Black/Yellow (Inj1), Black/Red (Inj2), Black/White (Inj3), Black (Inj4) - Signal from ECU
    2- Black/Orange - 12V from ECU

Distributor (used as CAS) - 4 pin - Do I have these pinouts below right?
    1 - White - G- Earth
    2 - Green - G2 (180 deg of 1 tooth home)
    3 - Red - G1 (1 tooth home)
    4 - Black - Ne (24 tooth inj sync)

TPS - 4 pin - HELP! I dont understand the TPS pinouts at all.
    1 - Brown - Earth
    2 - Blue - ?
    3 - Red - ?
    4 - Yellow - ?

Water Temp - 2 pin
    1 - White - Signal to ECU
    2 - Brown - Earth

Air Temp - 2 pin
    1 - Brown - Earth
    2 - Black - Signal to ECU

Water Temp - 2 pin
    1 - White - Signal to ECU
    2 - Brown - Earth

There may be one or two more plugs to add to that list, i'll have a look at my existing loom again tonight.

Help is much appreciated! Im actually having fun working all this out, normally wiring makes me cry.

thanks,
    Dana
    51LII - 1972 TA22 Celica | Morpheous Metallic | 4AGE 20v Silvertop | Razorback ECU | W58
    Toyota Car Club (Qld)

Quote Originally Posted by TheToyman75 View Post
    There is not much hotter than a Freshly painted Celica, Unless its the reflection of a freshly painted Celica on a freshly painted Celica

Junior Member Automotive Encyclopaedia

i can only give you info on 3S wiring dia's i have from BGB

dizzy:
    1:black-NE RPM input
    2:green-G1 crank position
    3:white-G2 crank position
    4:red- G-

TPS.
    1:brown-E2
    2ink-IDL signal to ecu when Butterfly shut
    3:white-VTA signal to ecu sending butterfly angle
    4:red/blue:VC

the others seem right. and the water and air sensor's most time's don't matter which side is earth and which is power.

Purple is the new black! Automotive Encyclopaedia sillycar chick's Avatar

Thanks Jonathan, i'll check my existing loom tonight and see if that all makes sense
    51LII - 1972 TA22 Celica | Morpheous Metallic | 4AGE 20v Silvertop | Razorback ECU | W58
    Toyota Car Club (Qld)

Quote Originally Posted by TheToyman75 View Post
    There is not much hotter than a Freshly painted Celica, Unless its the reflection of a freshly painted Celica on a freshly painted Celica

Hi
    has anybody got a wiring diagram for a UZS143 (V8 Aristo), I'm after the cruise control circuit, but I'd like to get as much as I can get really. Maybe the JZS147 is very similar.

Thanks

Forum Member

Hi folks, first time poster...

I had a look through this site and others for wiring diagrams for a 1991 Hiace...but it seems they're in short supply!

Does anyone have any wiring diagrams? The original motor was a 2.4L 2RZ and the van was pretty simple, eg. no power steering/windows/central locking, no ECUs of note (except the emissions control computer and wiper control), etc.

I'm wiring a 1UZ-FE motor into the van, and while the looms of both the van and the motor are mostly intact I'm not a sparkie by nature! However I can trace wires and install relays with the best of them, and am happy to at least try before resorting to a sparkie...

Hope to hear from someone soon

Cheers,
    Mike

Junior Member Carport Converter Z2TT's Avatar

Last edited by Z2TT; 26-06-2012 at 06:06 PM.

C2H5OH Powered Automotive Encyclopaedia George's Avatar

If anyone needs, PM me for jzx100 vvti 1jz-ge, 1jz-gte, 2jz-ge diagrams, including '2000 series with etcs-i. They are of poor quality and not in English, except for wire colors and pin names. Both ecu and ect diagrams available.

p/s also have diagrams for the engines listed above, but with chassis listed as JZX110. They are quite different and in better quality.

Looking for the 5VZ-FE (landcruiser 90) diagram.
    Also looking for ect wiring diagram for '2000 1jz-ge with etcs-i in good quality.
    Last edited by George; 05-02-2011 at 07:17 AM.
    USSR GAZ24 with 1UZ-FE VVTi (UCV24) http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/showthread.php?t=60301
    Engine conversion is when you drive a shitbox which costs a whole LEXUS to own

Hi All,
    Dragging up an old thread but can someone please confirm if a GA70 (turbo manual) has the same body wiring loom as an MA70 (7mgte)?
    I have scabbed up heaps of A70 wiring diagrams and pinouts for MA and JZA70s but cant find much on GAs, I have searched the thread.

Thanks heaps for all the info from all posters.

Shane

Is a Chief Engine Builder wilbo666's Avatar

I've started a wiki, and have made some decent progress on my first effort, JZS147 2JZGTE wiring.

Feedback welcome.

http://wilbo666.pbworks.com/w/page/3...ngine%20Wiring

Cheers
    Wilbo
    Wilbo's Wiki (Includes 2JZ-GTE Wiring, etc! )

Wilbo's JZA80
    Wilbo's JZZ12

Your mum is a Conversion King TERRA Operative's Avatar

I've got HEAPS of wiring diagrams I've collected over the years if you're wiki is going to become a general repository.
    I can burn them to a DVD and send it to you if you want to upload them.

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic

That is the best layout i have ever seen, easy to read descriptions and accurate information-well done, hope you do one for UZZ31 soarer V8s bahahaha.

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic 3sgte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sillycar chick View Post
    Can someone please help me with some sensor pinouts? I think I have most of it sussed. Engine is 4AGE 20v ST but a lot of these sensors are common across other Toyota engines. I need to know standard Toyota wire colours too so I can be doubly sure. Im making up a whole new loom from scratch to suit a Microtech ecu so I want ot make sure I understand the pinouts well enough.

2 pin plugs, looking at the front of the connector (viewed from component side of connector):

4 pin plugs, looking at the front of the connector (viewed from component side of connector):

Help is much appreciated! I'm actually having fun working all this out, normally wiring makes me cry.

thanks,
    Dana
    Sorry I am late to the party, but I have added corrections to the illustrations you posted.
    According to Toyota numbering conventions, that illustration shape with the number 1 at the top left is a disconnected connector (the 'plug' attached to the wire harness) as viewed from the terminal side.