Thread: where the hell the swich located for the driveing lights on a ST204 celica

Forum Member

Default where the hell the swich located for the driveing lights on a ST204 celica

hi where is the swich locatated on a ST204 for the driveing lights they located in the bumper just below the blinkers im presuming they are factory items havent seen any ST204 in my area to ask the owners or check out they are hooked up globes look fine but dont turn on when on hi beam thought might be located on the light swich on the stalk on steer colum nope not there or there is no other swiches on the dash its my first toyota had in ages so not up to scrach with shit lol only got it couple months ago n the dude who did the blue slip got no idea where the swich is either lol wont let me to upload pics

Default Re: where the hell the swich located for the driveing lights on a ST204 celica

Fog light switch should be on the same stalk as the headlights, but a separate ring just inside of the end.
    ST205 Group A Rallye GT-Four 307kw atw @23 psi on 98oct, Now on E85.

1973 TA22

Junior Member Too Much Toyota oldcorollas's Avatar

Default Re: where the hell the swich located for the driveing lights on a ST204 celica

does it look like this? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GENUINE-M...item27e0823840

three straight lines with wiggly line is fog light

if it's like this.. switch is somewhere else http://s21.photobucket.com/user/stef..._3839.jpg.html
    "I'm a Teaspoon, not a mechanic"
    "There is hardly anything in the world that a man can not make a little worse and sell a little cheaper" - John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

AU$TRALIA... come and stay and PAY and PAY!!! The moral high horse of the world!